1973 - The Company was incorporated on 7th March, at Bangalore. It manufactures
hydraulic equipment including hydraulic gear pumps motors, valves, couplings
and hand pumps.
- The Company entered into a technical collaboration agreement with Dowty
Hydraulic Units Ltd, Chettenham, England, for the manufacture of hydraulic equipment.
1981 - Production in the hydraulic division suffered due to demand recession in the tractor
industry. Production for 28 days was also last during May-June 1983 due to prolonged
strike by workmen.
- The Company's hydraulics division developed a declutching unit, integral with the
hydraulic pump for agricultural tractors.
1987 - Production and sales increased despite strike by workmen for two months upto
- Company Formally Known as Dynamatic Hydraulic Ltd.
2000 - Dynamatic Technologies Limited (DTL) signed a MoU to establish certified Training
Centres (CTC) in India.
- ICRA has assigned a rating of 'LA-', indicating adequate safety to Rs 5 cr NCD
programme of Dynamatic Technologies Ltd. a leading manufacturer of hydraulic
2001 - Bangalore-based Dynamic Technologies Ltd. has entered into a strategic alliance with
Atos Spa of Italy for the marketing latter's electrohydraulic components in India.
- Special Margin of 25% has been imposed by BSE on Dynamatic Technologies Ltd on Purchases as well as Sales