|Our Company was originally incorporated on March 24, 2000 as eClerx Services Private
Limited under the Companies Act, 1956. Our Company was converted to a public limited
company and the name was changed to eClerx Services Limited, pursuant to resolutions
of the shareholders passed in the AGM held on August 1, 2007. The Registrar of Companies,
Mumbai issued a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent to the conversion on
August 28, 2007.
Change in Registered Office: We have not changed the Registered Office of our Company
Following are the key events and milestones achieved by us:
Calendar Year Events
2000 Setting up of a sales office in London, the U.K.
2001 Setting up of a of a sales office in the Austin, U.S.
2004 Listed as "Best of Breed" in the BPO segment by AT Kearney.
2004 Opening of delivery centre at Mumbai (Sewri).
2004 Featured as one of the "Top 20 companies to Watch in 2005" in Business
2006 Listed as "Pricing Experts" by the Professional Pricing Society.
Obtained the ISO - 27001 certification.
Opening of a delivery centre at Mumbai (Raheja Plaza, Ghatkopar).
Listed by the Yankee Report as a "Best of Breed" analytics provider.
2007 Opening of a delivery centre at Mumbai (Ashok Silk Mills, Ghatkopar).
Acquisition of the Igentica Group.
Total number of employees crosses the 1,000 mark.
-Eclerx Services Limited has appointed Mr. Gaurav Tongia as Company Secretary of the Company;
- eClerx Services Ltd has appointed Mr. Sandeep Singhal as an Additional Director on Board of the Company, with immediate effect. Mr. Singhal will join the Board as a Non Executive Non Independent Director.
-eClerx Services has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:2
- Overseas regulators are calling on the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission to work with them to ensure that rules governing cross-border OTC swaps transactions are harmonized.
- Wall Street Outsourcing Resurgence: BPO gains a Sophisticated Edge.
-Board recommended a Dividend of Rs.25.00/- per equity share .
- eClerx Wins 2013 NOA Award for International Contract of the Year
-Board recommended a Dividend of Rs.5.00/- per equity share .
-eClerx Wins MAKE Asia Award
- eClerx Launches Replatforming Accelerator to Speed Web Migrations
-eClerx acquires CLX Europe
-eClerx Wins the MAKE Asia and India Award
-eClerx shortlisted for Two National Outsourcing Association Awards
-eClerx Launches Conversion Rate Optimization Solution
-eClerx Acquires Creative Services Agency CLX Europe to form Industry Leading Provider of Creative & Digital Services
-The Company has allotted the Bonus Shares to its shareholders in the Ratio of 1:3.
-The Company has won Best End To End Customer Solution Award
-Use of Technology for Operational Excellence BPO Excellence Awards