1990 - The Company was originally incorporated as Private Limited Company
on 3rd September, with the object to carry on the Construction business.
Subsequently by a Special Resolution passed by the Shareholders in the
Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on 5th September, 1992, the Company
was converted into a Public Limited Company with effect from 19th
- Construction Industry covers various sectors like Residential Buildings,
industrial Complexes, Development of Projects etc. The Company is engaged
in the construction of Industrial Complexes since its incorporation.
- Project execution is the main critical area for construction industry which in turn
depends on experience of persons involved and availability of adequate
infrastructure of facilities.
1992 - The Company is professionally managed with adequate infrastructual
facilities and due to its qualitative approach, the Company has worked
for different prestigious clients in its existence of four years.
2000 - The Company favour of a preferential issue and allotment of 15,00,000
No. of equity shares of Rs. 10 each at a premium of Rs. 15 per share to
promoters/relatives associates and others.
-Era Constructions India (ECIL) has bagged orders worth Rs 950 crore from National Thermal Power Corporation
-Era Constructions India Ltd has informed that the company has started civil construction of two Super Thermal Power Plants of 500 MW each at Vindhyachal and Kahalgaon for National Thermal power Corporation, a Government of India Undertaking.
-Era Constructions enters into a MoU for NHAI Project
-Era Constructions (India) Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on June 09, 2005, has approved the final prospectus in connection with the proposed public issue of 68,33,580 Equity shares of Rs 10/- each for cash at a premium of Rs 62/- per Equity shares aggregating to Rs 492 million.
-Era Constructions entering into manufacture of PEBs
-Era Constructions (India) Ltd has informed that the Company has been awarded contract by Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd (RVNL) in joint venture with M/s Rani Constructions Pvt Ltd.
-Era Constructions (India) Ltd has informed that the Company has been awarded contract by National Aluminium Company Ltd (NALCO) for all civil structural works at its Smelter Plant at Angul
-Era Constructions India Ltd has informed that the Company has been awarded another contract by Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd worth Rs 394.22 millions.
- Era Constructions India Ltd has informed that the Company has bagged a prestigious order in consortium with Karam Chand Thapar & Bros (C.S.) Ltd. from National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) for executing the Delhi - Bahadurgarh - Rohtak in the state of Haryana for Design, Engineering, Finance, Construction, Operation and Maintance of Delhi - Harayana Border to Rohtak Section of NH-10 from km 29.70 to km 87.00 including construction of Bahadurgarh and Rohtak Bypass in the state of Harayana under NHDP Phase III A on Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) basis.
- Company name has been changed from Era Constructions (India) Ltd to Era Infra Engineering Ltd.
-Era Infra Engineering Ltd has appointed Mr. Ajay Kumar Mishra as Additional Director of the Company at the Meeting of Board of Directors of the Company held on March 29, 2008.
-Era Infra Engineering Limited has appointed Mr. Ajay Kumar Mishra as Additional Director of the Company at the Board Meeting of Directors held on 29th March, 2008.
- Era Infra Engineering Ltd has got an Rs 85.20- crore contract from the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd for the construction of an EMU maintenance car shed between Nallasopara and Virar stations of the Western Railway.
- Era Infra Engineering Ltd has appointed Mr. Rajiv Kumar as Company Secretary of Era Infra Engineering Ltd w.e.f. from 10th October, 2008.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
-Era Infra Engineering wins Golden Peacock Award for Training
-Era Infra Engineering ranked as the second fastest growing construction company
-Era Infra bags BHEL project