|Our company was incorporated as private limited company under the name "Euro Ceramics Private Limited" vide Certificate of Incorporation no. U 26914 MH 2002 PLC 135548 dated April 16, 2002 with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, at Mumbai. Our Company subsequently became a public limited company on November 16, 2004 under the name "Euro Ceramics Limited" having its registered office at Boston House, Ground Floor, Suren Road, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 093, Maharashtra. The Promoters of our Company are Mr. Nenshi L. Shah, Mr. Talakshi L. Nandu, Mr. Kumar P. Shah and Mr. Paresh K. Shah.
After the devastating earthquake of January 26, 2001 in Kutch Region of Gujarat, we decided to establish manufacturing facilities for Vitrified Ceramic Tiles and Aluminium Extruded Sections at Bhachau, Kutch. The major Plant & Machinery required for manufacturing Vitrified Ceramic Tiles were imported from SACMI, Italy. The first line for manufacturing Vitrified Ceramic Tiles with an installed capacity of 35,880 MTPA commenced operations in October 2003 along with manufacturing of Aluminium Extruded Sections with installed capacity of 1,800 MTPA.
During July 2004, considering the growing demand for our products, we decided to install a second line for manufacturing Vitrified Ceramic Tiles with an installed capacity of 44,091 MTPA, for which, once again we entered into a contract for supply of major Plant & Machinery with SACMI, Italy. The second line for manufacturing Vitrified Ceramic Tiles commenced operations in December 2005.The manufacturing facility for Vitrified Ceramic Tiles is ISO: 9001 certified. Our Vitrified Ceramic Tiles have got the approval from reputed technical Institutions like
Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai and Applied Consumer Services Inc Finland, U.S.A.
During February 2005, we started operations of Jewellery Division. In June 2005, Joint Director General of Foreign Trade, Government of India, accredited us as One Star Export House. During November 2005, we discontinued our operations of Jewellery Division. On December 30, 2005, Euro Merchandise (India) Limited, became our subsidiary, which is engaged into business of trading of wall and floor tiles, which include varieties like ceramic, glazed porcelain and rustic tiles. During March 2006, we commenced a 10 MW lignite based captive power plant and in August 2006, we also commenced a Gasifier for generating gas in order to reduce
fuel costs and to achieve self Sufficiency for gas.
-Incorporated as private limited company
-Entered into a contract for supply of major Plant & Machinery from SACMI, Italy
-Commencement of operations of first phase of Vitrified Ceramic Tiles and Aluminum Extruded Sections
-Quality certificate for our product received from VJTI, Mumbai
-ISO 9001:2000 certification for our manufacturing facilities.
-Entered into a contract for supply of major Plant & Machinery and technical assistance from SACMI, Italy for expansion
-Quality approval of our product from Applied Consumer Services Inc. Finland, U.S.A.
-Converted into a public limited company
-Started operations of Jewellery Division.
-Accredited as One Star Export House by Joint Director General ofForeign Trade, government of India.
-Commencement of Commercial Production of expanded capacity of Vitrified Ceramic Tiles
-Euro Merchandise (India) Limited became a subsidiary of our Company
-Commencement of 10 MW lignite based captive power plant
-Euro Ceramics Declared an interim dividend @ Rs 1.20 per share
-Euro Ceramics designed E-mail ID for Investor Complaints: email@example.com.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From Boston House, Ground Floor, Suren Road, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400093 To:Euro House, CTS No. 1406, A25/6, Chincholi Bunder Road, Behind Inorbit Mall, Malad (West), Mumbai - 400064.
-Appointed Mr. Mahendra Modi as an Additional (Independent) Director of the Company.
-Board of Directors of the Company has appointed Mr. Pratik Shah as a Compliance Officer of the Company.
-Appointed Mr. Amit Nandu as an Additional (Independent) Director of the Company.
-The Registered office of the Company has been shifted From: Euro House, CTS No. 1406, A25/6, Chincholi Bunder Road, Behind Inorbit Mall, Malad (West), Mumbai - 400064 To: 208, Sangam Arcade, Vallabhbhai Road, Station Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai - 400056.