|Everonn Systems India Limited was incorporated on 19th April 2000 as a
Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956.
The Registered Office of the Company, was shifted from Ooty, Tamilnadu
to Chennai, Tamilnadu on December 30, 2005, and is situated at 'No. 82,
IV Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600 083, vide a fresh certificate of
registration of the Company Law Board under Section 16(3) of the
Companies Act, 1956.
The original initiative and expansions were funded by the promoters. In the
year 2000, Net Equity Ventures (P) Ltd and Virmac Investments invested to
fund a part of the Computer Education Project in Tamilnadu and certain other
Origin IT Education
Mr. Kishore was closely involved in implementing computer literacy projects in
the Nilgiri District of Tamilnadu since 1987. The experience gained by
Mr. Kishore enabled him to recognise Computer's growing power and relevance
in enhancing and aiding the educational process right from the formative years
of schooling. We first set up computer centres in residential schools of Ooty, in
the Nilgiri hills of Tamilnadu under the BOOT model- at a time when computers
had just come into the market and computers were taught only in State
Engineering colleges. The success of the program enabled us to take this
Education model across Government Schools in Tamilnadu and other States
in India. Since 1999, the State Governments have been offering State wide
tenders to companies to set up and impart computer education across
Government schools. The State Government of Tamilnadu was a pioneer of
this model and we received our first Government contract in the year 2000 for
332 schools. We have increased our presence to nearly 1900 schools across
thirteen states by 30th April 2007.
1987 - P.Kishore, Promoted Computer Education in few Private Schools
2000 - Computer Education in 332 Schools in Tamilnadu
2006 - Computer Education in nearly 1500 Schools
We are responsible for procurement and installation of the necessary Physical
and IT Infrastructure across all the schools for which we have been awarded a
contract. The State Government provides us with only the necessary space at
The list of responsibilities to be fulfilled by us under the BOOT model involve
offering a turnkey solution with a full range of services that include
Setting up state-of-the-art computer labs
Designing curriculum and course material.
Providing teaching services and;
Automation of school administration systems.
We have a client list which includes tech savvy States as also reputed schools
and colleges. These include the State Governments of Andhra Pradesh,
Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Goa and Pondicherry.
2000 Formation of a Public Limited Company viz., Everonn Systems
2000 Contract for 332 Government Schools in Tamilnadu for Computer
Education awarded by State Government of Tamilnadu.
2002 Partnering Hughes Net (Direcway) Global Education and bringing
management Education through Virtual classrooms in 7 locations
2004 Launching of 'Zebra KrossSM' branded Virtual class room network
and state of art studio in Chennai.Creating a Knowledge Research &
Resource Department and building a reservoir of content to cater
to the college segment.Added 2 more Hughes Net (Direcway) Centres
2005 Test Launch of Virtual Learning at schools and Corporates. Added
one more Hughes Net (Direcway) Centre.
2006 Launch of Retail Centres to cater to varied segments of customers.
Expansion with a second studio.Point of presence has crossed 1500
Institutional Education and Virtual Classrooms
2007 Point of presence has crossed 2000 Institutional Education and Virtual
- Everonn Systems India Limited has appointed Mr. S. Vijayanand appointed as Company Secretary with effect from August 1, 2007 in place of Mr. K. V. Viswanathan who has resigned from the services of the Company.
- Everonn begins signing MoUs with leading universities and strategic partners.
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Former President of India, inaugurates the Everonn India FoundationÂs maiden project at Madurai.
- Enters into the student guidance arena with counseling services for those aspiring to study abroad.
- Becomes the first education company to provide education on the move through mobile phones.
- Launches the Educating India initiative to help establish educational institutions across the nation.
- Enters the pre-school segment with the launch of its brand, Kinderstand.
-Company has changed its name from Everonn Systems India Ltd. to Everonn Education Ltd.
- EveronnÂs Global School of Business launched at Chennai.
- Enters the Teacher Training arena Â Global Institute of TeachersÂ Training.
- CBSE curriculum based ÂKenbridge SchoolsÂ launched.
- Enters the vocational education space through its subsidiary Everonn Skill Development Limited.
- National Skill Development Corporation & Everonn Skill Development LimitedÂs joint initiative to provide vocational training saw the launch of ÂInternational Skills SchoolÂ. The first Master Resource Centre was inaugurated at Chennai.
- 'EnGenius', budget schools targeted at providing need-based quality education to children in rural India launched.
- Launch of 'Everonn World' to facilitate further dissemination of EveronnÂs products and services through new-age ÂEdupreneursÂ (Entrepreneurs in Education).
- Everonners partners Micromax to offer curriculum support programmes on Tablets.
- Panasonic India unveils Solar Renewable Energy module to compliment EveronnÂs CSR efforts.
-Everonn Education - Term Sheet for Acquisition of Centum Learning Limited.
-Mr. Lakdawala Turab Mohd Hussein has been appointed as a Independent Non-Executive Director of the company.