|2002- Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd has informed that Mr K Lall has been appointed as Additional Director of the Company in the meeting of the Board of Directors held on January 30, 2002.
-Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd has informed that the BoD of the company in their meeting held on January 7, 2004, has decided to delist the shares of the company from the Delhi Stock Exchange Association Ltd (DSE) and the Uttar Pradesh Stock Exchange Association Ltd (UPSE), subject to the approval of the shareholders in their ensuing General Meeting.
- Fedders Lloyd Corporation Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on November 25, 2008, inter alia, has approved the following:
- Appointment of Mr. Ajay Dogra as an additional (Non Executive Independent) Director on the Board w.e.f. November 25, 2008.
- The Company has secured an order for value of approx. Rs 110 crores from Ministry of Defence for supply and installation of Environment Control Systems.
- Awarded contract worth Rs.70 Million for Turnkey Erection, Testing and Commissioning of 400kV transmission lines, with a joint venture with Cobra Instalaciones Y Services, Spain for Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.
- Awarded contract worth Rs.390 Million for Supply of Equipments for Construction of 400kVtransmission lines, with a joint venture with Cobra Instalaciones Y Services, Spain, for Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.
- Awarded African Development Bank funded Contract worth USD 2.52 Million for Supply of Power, Auxiliary & Grounding Transformers to Volta River Authority, Ghana under Ghana Energy Development and Access Program.
- Awarded Contract worth USD 1.53 Million for Design, Manufacture, Delivery, Installation, Training & Commissioning under Single Turnkey Contract for Workshop Machinery to Wonji/Shoa Sugar Factory, Ethiopia under EXIM Bank of India Line of Credit.
- Awarded Contract worth USD 6.25 Million for Supply of AAAC Conductor to Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation, Ethiopia under World Bank funding.
- Awarded Contract worth USD 6.70 Million for Supply of Distribution Transformers to Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation, Ethiopia under World Bank funding.
- Awarded Contract worth USD 4.06 Million for Design, Manufacture, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 161kV Mallam Sub-station Upgrade Project to Electricity Company of Ghana, Ghana under World Bank funding.
- "Fedders Lloyd Celebrates Grand opening of its Wind Tower manufacturing facility at Bharuch, Gujarat-" Inauguration by Hon'ble Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Narendra Modi".
- FeddersLloyd - Fedders Lloyd bagged prestigious turnkey contract of USD 18.58 Million from Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
- "Fedders Lloyd Secures Contracts worth USD 53 Million in Africa".
-Fedders has recommended dividend of Re. 1/- per equity share of Rs. 10/- each.
-Fedders Lloyd Corporation Limited bags Project worth Rs. 240.90 Crores from Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited.
-Fedders Lloyd Company "Awarded with Orders worth Rs. 390.00 Crores".