Mar 31, 2014
1. a. Terms/rights attached to equity shares
The Company has only one class of Equity Shares having par value of Rs. 10. Each holder of equity shares is entitled to one vote per share. The company declares and pays dividends in Indian rupees. The dividend proposed by the Board of Directors is subject to the approval of the shareholders in the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
In the event of liquidation of the Company, the holder of equity shares will being entitled to receive any of the remaining assets of the company, after distribution of all preferential amount. The distribution will be in proportion to the number of equity shares held by the shareholders.
2. Employee benefits
Provision for retirement benefits to employees was not provided on accrual basis, which is not in conformity with Accounting Standard-15 issued by ICAI and the amount has not been quantified because actuarial valuation report is not available. However, in the opinion of the management the amount involved is negligible and has no material impact on the Profit & Loss Account.
3. Contingent Liability:
2013-2014 2012-2013 Amount in Rs. Amount in Rs. Contingent Liabilities not provided for NIL NIL
Others NIL NIL
4. Income in Foreign Currency NIL
5. Expenditure in Foreign Currency NIL
6. As per information available with the Company, none of the creditors has confirmed that they are registered under the Micro, Small and Medium enterprises Development Act, 2006.
7. Trade Receivable, Trade Payable, Short Term Borrowings and Short Term Loans and Advances balances are subject to confirmation and reconciliation.
8. Segment Information: The Company is engaged in single segment and there are no separate reportable segments as defined in AS-17.
9. Previous year''s figures have been regrouped, rearranged and reclassified wherever necessary to conform to the current''s classification/ presentation.