|Our Company was originally constituted as a partnership firm under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932 on January 22, 1966 under the name and style of Saurabh Potteries & Ceramics with its principal place of business at Indore with Mr. Badri Narayan Kalani & Sons (HUF), Ms. Padma Kalani and two others represented by their natural guardian as partners. Since then, the partnership was reconstituted from time to time by way of admission of new partners or
resignation of the then existing partners. With effect from March 1, 1993, the name of the partnership was changed to Naviska Packaging and a fresh partnership deed was executed. The partners of the Naviska Packaging were Indore Land & Finance Limited, Ms. Radhabai Kalani, Gagan Commercial Agencies Limited, Olive Commercial Company Limited, Ms. Padma Kalani, Saka Tradings Private Limited, Manka Commercials Private Limited,
Million Properties Private Limited and Alpine Properties Private Limited.
Thereafter, pursuant to the provisions of section 567 of Part IX of the Companies Act, Naviska Packaging was converted into a private limited company as Naviska Packaging Private Limited on April 8, 1993. The subscribers to the Memorandum were Ms. Radhabai Kalani, Ms. Padma Kalani, Indore Land & Finance Limited, Gagan Commercial Agencies Limited, Olive Commercial Company Limited, Saka Tradings Private Limited, Manka Commercials Private Limited, Million Properties Private Limited and Alpine Properties Private Limited.
The name of our Company was changed to Giltpac International India Private Limited w.e.f. June 29, 2001. The name of our Company was again changed to Naviska Packaging Private Limited w.e.f. January 01, 2003. Our Company was converted into a public limited company and the name was changed to Flexituff International Limited w.e.f. April 25, 2003.
Key Events and Milestones of our Company
Commencement of manufacture of HDPE / PP woven sacks.
Set up the Domestic Tariff Area (DTA) unit with a capacity of 1,380 MTPA.
Expansion of manufacturing capacity at DTA unit to 2,700 MTPA.
Conversion to public limited company and simultaneous change of name to
"Flexituff International Limited".
Commenced production at Special Economic Zone (SEZ) unit with a capacity of
Expansion of manufacturing capacity to 5,200 MTPA at the DTA unit.
Receipt of BRC certifications for food grade packing.
Receipt of AIB certifications for food grade packing.
Expansion of manufacturing capacity to 23,000 MTPA at SEZ and DTA units
Incorporation of wholly owned subsidiary, Eco Polymers Limited in Bangladesh
(from which our Company disassociated in September, 2010.)
Investment of approximately ` 460 million by Clearwater Capital Partners (Cyprus) Limited.
Incorporation of wholly owned subsidiary Flexiglobal Holdings Limited in Cyprus.
Acquisition of majority stake in Satguru Polyfab Private Limited.
Incorporation of wholly owned subsidiary Nanofil Technologies Private Limited in
Establishment of a step-down subsidiary, Flexiglobal (UK) Limited in the UK.
Acquisition by Flexiglobal Holdings Limited in Lakshmi Incorporated, U.S.A
thereby making it an indirect subsidiary of the Company.
Establishment of a new plant having production capacity of 16,000 MTPA at
Awards and Accreditations
1. ISO 9001:2008 certified for conforming to quality management system standards.
2. ISO 14001:2004 certified for conforming to environmental management system standards.
3. ISO 22000:2005 certified for conforming to food safety standards.
4. Complies with ISO-6 (class 1000) for Internal Bubble Cooling System.
5. Complies with ISO-7 (class 10000) for Liner Section.
6. Complies with ISO-8 (class 100000) for Liner Section (other than liner forming)
7. Certificate of Conformity dated January 20, 2010 issued by Moody International Certification India Limited for the manufacture of "Silt Fence Fabric (FIL 124SF)", "Silt Fence Fabric (FIL100SF)" "Geotextile Fabric (FIL200G)" and "Geotextile Fabric (FIL 315G)".
8. Quality certification issued by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) certifying that our Company meets the requirements of BRC/IOP Issue 3 - Global Standard- Food Packaging and other Packaging Materials, January 2008 in category 1 in respect of manufacture of poly woven bags and FIBCs for food contact applications.
9. Recognition of Achievement issued by AIB International for the years 2011, 2009, 2008, 2007 and 2006 certifying that the Company has fulfilled the requirements of the AIB International Consolidated Standards for Food Contact Packaging Facilities Programmes.
10. Top Exporter of FIBCs (Jumbo Woven Bags) and the highest recognition for exports from The Plastics Export Promotion Council, Govt. of India for the years 2008-09, 2007-08, 2006-07 and 2005-06.
11. Top Exporter of woven sacks/ fabrics and the highest recognition for exports from The Plastics Export Promotion Council, Govt. of India for the year 2002-03 and 2001-02
12. Second Best Exporter of Plastic Tarpaulin and the highest recognition for exports from The Plastics Export Promotion Council, Govt. of India for the year 2004-05.
13. ÂNiryat ShreeÂ Award, Certificate of Excellence from Federation of Indian Export Organisations for outstanding export performance in the category "Residual Products - Non SSI" during the year 2004 -05.
- Flexituff International files offer document for IPO with SEBI.
- Flexituff got 1.17 times subscription on the last day of subscription period.
--Registered Office of the Company has been shifted to 2nd floor of Main Building, 19 R. N. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata - 700 001, (West Bengal) to 304, Diamond Prestige, 41-A, A. J. C. Bose Road, Kolkata - 700017
-The Company has Declaration of dividend @ 10% i.e. Rs. 1 per equity share for the Financial Year 2012-13.
-Flexituff International plans to raise fund via issue of equity shares
-Mr. D. K. Sharma, Asstt. Vice President- Corporate Affairs & Company Secretary has been elevated to Executive Director of the Company
-Flexituff International has entered into a facility agreement with KKR India Financial Services Private Limited for debt fund raising upto Rs. 150 Crores including issue of debentures, if any.