|HISTORY, MAIN OBJECTS AND PRESENT BUSINESS
The Company was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 in the state of Maharashfra on 15th February, 1974 in the name of G.G.Automotive Gears Pvt. Ltd. and subsequently became a deemed Public Limited Company under Section 43 A of the Companies Act, 1956 on 30th June, 1994 and obtained a Certificate to this effect from Registrar of Companies,
Maharashfra, at Bombay. The Company as converted into a Public Limited Company by passing a special resolution in Extra Ordinary General Meeting held on 07/11/94 and obtained Certificate of conversion from Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra, at Bombay on 20th February, 1995.
The Company started manufacturing of Gear Box Housing and other type of Housing for Automobile Vehicles in the year 1978. Subsequently the Company has been increasing its products range and started manufacturing precision gears for Indian Railways, Industrial Gear for cooling towers and in various process industries viz. Cement, Steel and Sugar.
In 1993, the Company has started manufacturing of Industrial Gear Boxes for Oil Extraction Plant, Gears for Plastic extrusion machines, Material handling equipments for Port Trusts.
2003-Allotment of bonus shares in the ratio of 3:2 (two shares for three shares held) to the existing shareholders whose name appear in the register of members as on the record date ie October 17, 2003.
- The Board also considered to deist the shares of the company from Indore, Ahmedabad, Chennai & New Delhi Stock Exchanges, subject to all the statutory and the shareholder's approvals
-The company has received an export order for US$ 45000 from one of the major buyers, M/s Alstom, USA, a Fortune 500 company for their operations in USA and Canada.