2000 - Gati Coast to Coast, a division of the Company introduced on the
Chennai-Port Blair sector the largest and state-of-the-art
vessel which can carry up to 100 containers per voyage.
- Gati Corporation, a pioneer in integrated logistics and
distribution services, has tied up with NIIT to build and deploy
a well-integrated end-toenterprise-wide integrated information
system that can leverage the Web.
- Secunderabad-based Domestic Express logistics company, GATI
Corporation Ltd., signed a memorandum of understanding with 'Bhutan Post'
for extending its services in the Himalayan Kingdom, as part of its strategy
to make a foray into all Saarc countries.
- Gati Corporation has signed a Memorandum with Bhutan Post to formalise
a joint venture.
- Increase in Share Capital as compared to September, 1999 represents conversion
of warrants into 3067801 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each at a premium of Rs. 10 each
on 14th Februrary.
- Gati Limited, a retail express company, has tied up with Maldives Post to door
deliver all Maldives Post shipments in India.
-Gati Ltd has signed Memorundum of Understanding (MoU) with China Railway Express International Logistics Company (CREIL) on January 11, 2007 which will enable both Companies (i.e., CREIL & the Company) to complement each other's strength and service the large base of customers in India and China arising out of the India-China bilateral trade.
- Gati Limited has appointed Mr. Harry Lagad as Non-Executive and Independent Director of the Company w.e.f. January 20, 2009.