|M/s Genus Overseas Electronics Ltd. is a public limited company incorporated in August 1992 with the purpose of setting up a project for the manufacture of thick film hybrid micro circuits (HMCs) and Surface Mounted Assemblies (SMAs) with latest technology from Germany.
The company is promoted by Mr. B.K. Goyal, Mr. Subodh Kumar, Mr. Basant Goyal.
Initially the company carried on trading of computers, however to adhere the main object of the company implement the HMC/SMA project all trading activities were discontinued from April, 1993 and industrial land was taken in a notified Industrial area at Sitapura near Jaipur. Thereafter the company started negotiating with various foreign technological suppliers and persude the implementation of this project.
The project is for the manufacture of HMCs and SMAs to cater the requirement of Telecommunication, Automobile, Informatics, Medial Electronics and Instrumentation sectors.
The company has entered into a Technical cum Financial collaboration with M/s. BMB Band Producktionssysteme GmbH, Germany for the transfer of technology and also for the equity participation. Since the applications of HMCs and SMAs are increasing rapidly due to their various special features and acceptability in various sectors, backed by
financial involvement by M/s. BMB, the promoters of the company have been prompted to establish the project.
The products have a wide range of applications in various sectors and hence a large market potential.
-Genus Overseas Electronics Ltd has informed that at the Annual General Meeting of the company held on December 24, 2003, members have approved the delisting of the company's shares from the Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Calcutta and Delhi stock exchanges.
-Genus Overseas Electronics Ltd has appointed Shri. Kailash Chandra Agarwal as the Joint Managing Director of the Company for a period of 5 years w.e.f. November 15, 2006.
- Company name has been changed from Genus Overseas Electronics Ltd to Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd has informed that the Company bagged orders of Rs 125 crore for supply of Electronic Energy Meters and execution of Turnkey Power Distribution Projects.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Limited has appointed Shri Udit Agarwal as Additional Director on the Board of the Company w.e.f. 24.10.2009.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd has appointed Shri. Udit Agarwal as Additional Director
- 3m India Limited has appointed Ms. Sadhana Kaul as Director of the Company
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd Recommended payment of dividend of Re. 1.00 (Rupee One only) per equity share of Rs. 10/- each for the financial year 2009-10.
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd - Appointed Mr. Ankit Jhanjhari as Jt. Company Secretary of the Company with effect from October 12, 2010.
- Solar Hybrid inverters launch.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1
- Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd recommended payment of dividend of Re. 0.10 (Paisa Ten only) per equity share of Re. 1/- each for the financial year 2010-2011.
- Outstanding Performance award by NDPL Towards AT& loss Reduction.
- Successfully appraised at CMMI Level 3 company.
- First company in india with SABS certification for its prepayment meters.
- Gas Meter, meter with intigrated APFC, smart meter being launched.
- GenusOversea - Board recommends Dividend @ 10%
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from "D-116, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, Okhla, New Delhi - 110020" to "213, J.S. Arcade, Sector-18, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301"
-Mr. Rajendra Kumar Agarwal has been appointed as Managing Director.
-Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd has
-Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd has has recommended payment of dividend of Re. 0.10 er equity share.
-Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from 213, J S Arcade, Sector-18, Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh to "G-14, Sector-63, Noida - 201307, Uttar Pradesh (INDIA)"