- Mr. J.N. Godrej and Mr. Abhay Havaldar Directors of the Company,
retire by rotation at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting and being
eligible, offer themselves for reappointment.
- The Company proposed that the entire new set of articles be adopted
in place of the existing one.
- The company has forged a technology agreement with US based Autodesk
Inc to develop an integrated feature recognition application for
Autodesk a mechanical desktop R) and inventor (TM mechanical design
- A partnership agreement has been signed between the company and the
US-based Cohesia Corporation, provider of business infrastructure
applications for collaborative commerce.
- Mr. Frank Perna and Dr. K.A.Palia, Directors of the Company, retire
by rotation at the ensuing Annual General Meeting and being eligible,
offer themselves for reappointment.
- The Company came out with a public issue of 310,000 No. of new equity
shares of Rs. 10/- each for cash at a premium of Rs. 290/- per share
aggregating to Rs. 9.30 crores and simultaneously made an offer for
sale of 1,000,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10/- each at a premium of
Rs. 290/- aggregating to Rs. 30 crores.
- The Company has built a state-of-the-art, well equipped software
development facilities comprising Development Centre, R & D Centre,
Recreation Centre, Training Centre, etc., which are now operational.
- Geometric Software Solutions Co., a software technology and
development services provider to global CAD/CAM/PDM/ Collaborative
Engineering vendors have entered into a partnership agreement with
US-based Cohesia Corporation, a provider of Business Infrastructure
Applications for collaborative commerce.
- The Company is setting up its own software development facility at
- The Company has signed an agreement with Spatial Corp of the US for
sale of a software technology along with intellectual property rights.
- Geometric Software Solutions, a software technology and development
services provider, has reported an increase in net sales by 60 per cent
for the quarter ended June 30, 2001.
-Signs a joint venture agreement with Dassault Systems, resulting in the formation of a new company called 3D PLM.
-Issues the following guidance for revenues and profits.
- Revenues: in the mid Rs 600 million
- Profit before Tax: 120- Rs 130 million
Average Quarter on Quarter growth would be approximately 10%
-Mr Manu Parpia, MD of the company sells 3000 shares of his holding
-Allots 4820 equity shares of the company pursuant to the exercise of options by employees.
-Rakesh Junjhunwala holds 5.01% of the total issued and paid up capital of the company.
-Enters into an agreement with IBM Global Services Pvt Ltd to provide PLM expertise and resources for executing projects for IBM global services customers.
-Allotment committee allotted 4,466 shares on application of employees for conversion of ESOP's into equity shares.
-Grants 5000 options to the eligible non-executive Directors of the company under ESOP Directors - 2000 scheme.
-Mr Rajkumar Bidawatka appointed as CS and Compliance officer of the company.
-Issues a statement on the attempted misuse of client source code.
-Ties up with Corporate Synergy Development Centre Ltd (CSD) , by which the company will license its collabview TM Technology to CSD.
-Unveils Instant Messaging (IM) platform that can be added to any of Matrixone's value chain portfolio applications.
-Makes further investments of USD 77,000 in convertible preferred stock of OnCourse Technology Inc.
-Grants Options under ESOP scheme.
-P Sriganesh resigns as the CEO of the company.
-Integware in an agreement has become Geometric Software solutions sales partner .
-Change in the organization structure, which would ensure Management council members can expand their skills.
-Forges alliance with Modern Engineering Inc. to enable them to expand the offerings of both the companies and to establish their global presence.
-Becomes one of the few software companies to be awarded 'a US patent' for 'Hole Recognition' algorithms developed as part of Feature Recognition.
-Inaugurates the second software development centre situated in Info Tech Park, Pune.
-The corporate name and logo of the Company has been registered as trade mark and service mark with the United State Patents & Trademarks Office (USPTO)
-Allotment 2562 Equity Shares under ESOP Scheme 2001, on conversion of options granted under the said Scheme framed by the Company.
-The Company on December 22, 2003 announced the opening of its new facility in Bangalore. The facility will initially house 60 people concentrating on Engineering Services. Geometric's entry into Engineering Services is a vital step in the strategy to add to its offerings while retaining the PLM focus. The addition of Engineering Services will enable Geometric to offer its partners, who serve industrial markets worldwide, end-to-end PLM solutions.
-Geometric Software Solutions - Investment in Virtual Supply Chain Engineering Inc, USA
-Geometric Software Solutions Company Ltd has entered into an agreement with the Detroit-based Virtual Supply Chain Engineering Inc (VSCE) to make an investment of up to $5,00,000 (Rs 2.25 crore) in its 9 per cent non-convertible preference shares
-Geometric introduces GeomCaliperT for CATIA
-Geometric Software signs agreement with IBM to provide Services & Software for Product Lifecycle Management Market
- Company name has been changed from Geometric Software Solutions Co. Ltd to Geometric Ltd.
- Geometric Ltd has appointed Mr. Ajay Mehra as a Director on the Board effective April 27, 2009 during the Board Meeting held on April 27, 2009.
- Geometric Limited has informed that the Company has appointed Mr. Ajay Mehra, as an Independent Director effective from April 27, 2009.