|Our Company was incorporated on September 21, 1999 under the
Companies Act, 1956 and was issued a Certificate of Commencement
of Business on November 15, 1999. The Registration number assigned
to us on incorporation is 10-13756 of 1999.
Year Key Events, Milestones and Achievements
1999 Our Company was incorporated as Ispat Godawari Limited with
an objective to set up facilities for manufacture of sponge iron,
Steel Billets and Captive Power, as a backward integration facility
for our GroupÂs Steel Rolling facilities.
2001 Sponge Iron division of Our Company commenced commercial operations.
2003 The initial project of our Company with an installed capacity of 105,000
tonnes of Sponge iron, 100,000 tonnes of Steel and 18 MW of Power
Generation became fully operational from August 2003. Our Company
became the flagship company of our group in terms of turnover and
In January 2003, We received a prospecting license for Iron Ore mining
for Boria Tibu mines in Chhattisgarh.
2004 We started implementation of first phase of expansion in capacities of
Sponge iron, Steel Billets and Captive Power generation and also setting
up of new facilities for manufacture of Ferro Alloys and HB Wire.
2005 We acquired 51.46% equity capital of R R Ispat Ltd. making its presence
right across the entire value chain from sponge iron to finished steel.
Our Company issued bonus shares in 4:1 ratio
Our Company declared maiden dividend of Rs. 1 per shares.
Our Company in a consortium has been shortlisted for allotment of Coal mines in
-Godawari Power fixes IPO price band at Rs 70-81.
- Godawari Power & Ispat Ltd has informed that the Company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Government of Chhattisgarh for setting-up of Cement Plant comprising of 2 million tons per annum capacity of Cement and 1 million ton per annum capacity of clinker along with Power Plant of 50 MW capacity. The total cost of the project is envisaged at Rs 628 crores.
- The Company has commercially commenced mining operations at its Ari Dongri Iron Ore Mines and the first consignment of the Iron Ore mined at the said Mines has reached the factory's site.
- Shri. Vinod Pillai, has been appointed as Additional Director (Non Executive Director).
- The Iron Ore Pelletisation Plant of the Company with a capacity of 6,00,000 tons per annum, which was under implementation at Siltara Industrial Complex, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, has been successful commissioned and the plant has started commercial production.
- The Bio Mass based power plant of the Company with a capacity of 20 MW has been successfully completed and the plant has started commercial generation of power.
- Godawari Power and Ispat Ltd today said that it has bagged the mandatory nod for setting up a 50 megawatt (MW) solar thermal power plant in Rajasthan.
- "The Hon'ble High Court of Chhattisgarh at Bilaspur have sanctioned and confirmed the Scheme of amalgamation of M/s.Hira Industries Limited and M/s R.R. Ispat Limited with our Company namely GPIL".
- Godawari Pow - Acquisition of 8.5 MW Bio-mass Power Plant by the Company's.
-The Company has recommended payment of Dividend of Rs. 2.50 per share (i.e. 25%) on the Face Value of Rs. 10/- each
-Godawari Power & Isp - 1.20 Million Tonnes Iron Ore Pelletisation Plant - Starts
-Godawari Power & Isp - 50 MW Solar Thermal Power Plant set up by Subsidiary
-Godawari Power & Isp - 1.2 MTPA Iron Ore Pelletisation Plant Started Commercial
-Godawari Power & Isp - Commencement of Mine Development & Iron Ore Mining
-Godawari Power begins mining activities at Boria Tibu
-Inauguration of Suresh Agrawal Memorial Cup
-Young Entrepreneur Awards 2014
-Milaap Gram Panchayat Cricket Tournament
-International WomenÂs Day Celebration at Mines
-The company has restarted partial operations in steel melting shop, captive bio mass power plant, steel rolling mill & wire drawing units in line with the slight improvement in the price realization and market demand,&rdquo.