- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) is setting up a parallel board of directors known as the Young Executive Board.
-Godrej Consumer Products Ltd has informed BSE that it would buyback its own fully paid up
equity shares of face value of Rs.4 each from the open market.
-GCPL has entered into the deodrants category with the launch of Cinthol International
-Godrej has entered the traditional powdered 'henna' market with the launch of powdered henna
under the brand 'Nupur', which is priced at Rs.12 for an 80gm pack.
-Whirlpool of India and Godrej Appliances have filed complaints with MRTPC against
LG Electronics India alleging that company was over-claiming the litre-capacity of its
-GCPL has relaunched Godrej FairGlow, India's first and largest selling fairness soap,
with an improved product blend.
-GCPL has classified its business into two groups: soaps and personal care.
-As per ORG-GFK figures, Whirlpool and Godrej are in the top 2 positions among
refrigerator brands during the festival season.
-ICRA has assigned SVG2 & CGR2 ratings to Godrej consumer products Ltd.
-Godrej Consumer Products Ltd test-launched for the Southern region a new soap under
its Rs.80cr FairGlow brand, the FairGlow Saffron Toilet soap.
-Contract Advertising's umbai office has won the creative duties for Godrej Shaving cream and
Godrej Shaving gel.
-GCPL has entered into an agreement with Shogun Diapers Ltd. for acquisition of trademark
and copyright relating to the brand 'snuggy'.
-Godrej consumer products has relaunched its shaving cream range and introduced
four new variants including Rich Foam, Lime fresh, Menthol Mist and Protect plus.
-GCPl has unveiled new Ayurvedic soap in Kerala under the Godrej No.1 Brand.
-Godrej Consumer Products has launched Godrej Ezee Silk Liquid detergent in Kerala, which
is specially formulated liquid detergent with a new pH balance technology.
-Received intimation from Citibank NA on March 03, 2004 that their client RBS Stewart Ivory Asia Pacific was holding 31,82,811 shares of the company and the same has been transferred to a new entity, First State Asia Pacific Fund. The date of acquisition is February 26, 2004 and the mode of acquisition is by way of : Off market transaction. The shareholding of First State Asia Pacific Fund after the said acquisition is 31,82,811 shares amounting to 5.593% of the total paid up capital of Godrej Consumer Products Limited.
-Dlist from the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange (ASE) with effect from October 15, 2004.
-GCPL launches 'Cinthol Deo Soap'
-Godrej Consumer mulls to buy-back equity shares from open market
-GCPL to tap rural market with brand new soap 'Nimin'
-Delist equity shares from The Calcutta Stock Exchange Association Ltd (CSE) w.e.f. March 30, 2005.
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL), ropes in Mona Singh of Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin (a popular serial on the Sony channel) to be the brand ambassador for Godrej No.1 soaps.
-Godrej Consumer acquires FMCG company Keyline Brands Ltd, U.K.
-GCPL acquires hair-colour biz in S. Africa
-GCPL rolls out EVITA age control soap
-GCPL joins other FMCG majors for overseas acquisitions
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 4 to Re 1
-Godrej Consumer - Acquisition of 100% ownership interest in Godrej Global Mideast FZE, Sharjah
-Godrej joins hand with Swedish co
-GCPL & SCA Hygiene Products AB, Sweden form 50:50 joint venture
-The company has issued rights in the ratio of 1:7 at a premium of Rs.122/-Per Share.
-Godrej Consumer to acquire South Africa's Leading Hair Brand 'Kinky'
- Godrej pampers barbers to boost sales.
- Godrej eyes insecticide biz.
- Godrej Cons - Godrej Consumer Products Ltd to add Argencos S.
- GCPL buys Argentinian Hair Care Company, ÂArgencosÂ.
- Godrej Sara Lee to be re-branded as Godrej Household Product.
- Godrej Consumer eyes $125 million PE investment.
- Godrej Consumer Products buys Indonesian Megasari.
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd has informed BSE that the Company has commenced commercial production of Personal care products at its factory at Plot no 52, Brahmaputra Industrial Park, Dol Gobinda Mandir Road, Village Sila, Guwahati on March 23, 2011.
- GCPL announces completion of merger with GHPL.
- Welcoming Godrej Consumer Products in the group of MSCI global indices, investors give thumps-up to shares of Godrej Consumer Products Ltd, which jumped nearly 9 per cent on the Bombay Stock Exchange in early trading.
- FMCG giant Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (GCPL) today announced a leader succession plan, under which Chief Strategy Officer of Godrej Industries and its Associated Companies, Vivek Gambhir would become the successor of A. Mahendran, Managing Director of GCPL.
-Godrej HIT launches the gel based household insecticide
-Cinthol enters the next phase of the Alive is Awesome campaign
-Godrej Presents a Breakthrough Innovation - Good knight Fast Card
-Cinthol fortifies its presence in personal care category with all new packaging and launch of shower gel
-GCPL to acquire 30% stake in Bhabani Blunt Hair Dressing
-Godrej Launches Protekt Range of Personal Care Products
-Cinthol Confidence+ a "complete health soap" for the go-getter young India
-Godrej HIT hosts a rally and awareness drive to tackle the rising cases of Dengue in Odisha
-Godrej Aer launches a PUC renewal initiative
-Godrej No. 1 facewash redefines 'Genuine, Non Made-up look'
Godrej HIT hosts a Dengue awareness drive in Chennai
-Godrej Consumer Prod - Acquisition of remaining 49% stake in Darling Nigeria
-Godrej Consumer Products Ltd has entered into an agreement with the Darling Group
-Godrej Consumer Products Ltd has completed the acquisition of 100% of the business of Frika Hair (Pty) Limited in South Africa.
-Godrej Consumer Product Limited (GPCL) has completed the acquisition of balance 40 per cent stake in Cosmetica Nacional
-Godrej Consumer Products Ltd - Registered Office of the Company has been changed to Godrej One, 4th Floor, Pirojshanagar, Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli (E), Mumbai-400079
-Godrej Consumer Products ltd has Acquisition of 100% equity stake in Strength of Nature LLC
-Godrej Consumer Products Limited awarded the Porter Prize for Creating Shared Value 2016
-GCPL ranks among the best companies to work for in India by the Great Place to Work Institute
-Godrej Aer launches the new ÂRich IrishÂ variant
-GCPL acquires majority stake in Canon Chemicals in Kenya