Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of Goldline International Finvest Ltd.
Mar 31, 2016
1. NOMINATION AND REMUNERATION COMMITTEE
In compliance with Section 178 of the Companies Act, 2013, the Board in its meeting constituted the "Nomination and Remuneration Committee" and met 4 times on 11.05.2015, 17.09.2015, 06.10.2015, 25.01.2016.
The composition of Remuneration Committee of the Board comprises of Three Directors as at 31st March, 2016:-. The attendance of the Members at the meeting was as under
Mar 31, 2014
(a) Income and Expenses are being accounted for an accrual basis.
(b) Fixed Assets are stated at cost less Depreciation. Cost comprises
the purchase price and any attributable cost of bringing the assets to
working condition for its intended use.
(c) Depreciation is provided using the Straight Line Method at the
rates and in the manner specified in Schedule XIV of the Companies Act,
3. Figures of previous year have been regrouped, re-cast or rearranged
to make them comparable with Current year''s figures wherever deemed
4. Figures in bracket indicate negative figure.
5. Balances of some of the Parties are subject to confirmation &
6. Information required under Paragraph 3 and 4 of the Schedule VI of
the Companies Act, 1956 are given to the extent applicable.
7. The Company does not own any amount due to any Small Scale
Industrial Unit outstanding for more than 30 days as on 31st March