1994 - Goldstone Engineering Ltd. was originally incorporated as a
private limited company on 18th March, and was converted into a
Public Limited Company on 27th August. The Company was promoted
by Gujarat Telephone Cables Limited and Goldstone Exports Pvt.
Ltd., the companies which are active in Telecom Industry. The
Company has been engaged in assembling of jointing kits from
middle of October, and is an approved supplier of jointing kits
to DOT and MTNL.
- The Company has entered into an agreement with M/s. Murthy &
Manyam, Architects & Engineers., 5-9-19/10, Opp: Secretariat,
Hyderabad for providing the drawings, estimates of Civil Works
and Supervising the civil works in progress on regular basis.
1995 - GEL has entered into a firm agreement with Future Electronics Co.
Ltd. Japan on 24th March.
- The public issue of the Company of 42,40,000 Equity shares of Rs.
10/- each for cash including offer of 9,00,000 shares at premium
of Rs. 5.00 per share to NRIs and a public offer of 33,40,000
equity shares during November.
1996 - The manufacturing activity of the company will commence with
effect from January.
- Now the Company has finalised technical collaboration with M/S
PSF S.R.L., Italy and Fujikura Ltd., Japan for setting up of a
unit for the manufacture of TWF Heat Shrink Sleeves with a
licensed capacity of 3,50,000 nos. per annum.
1997 - GEL recently entered into a strategic alliance with another
company in a similar line of activity for increasing its market
share, product range and economies of scale.
1998 - GEL's proposal to diversify into software by setting up a
100 per cent EOU.
- The company proposes to set up a Rs 7-crore 100 per cent
export-oriented software development centre at Secunderabad.
- The company's name has been changed to Goldstone Softech Ltd,
and a proposal has been mooted to amalgamate it with Goldstone
Engineering. After the amalgamation, a separate division will be
set up for software development and training.
- Goldstone Engineering is in the process of setting up a training
and monitoring centre for Forte Software Inc to train software
engineers and deploy them abroad for undertaking onsite
1999 - The company is already setting up a dedicated software
development centre for Forte Inc, a global leader in developing
software applications and tools for distributed computing.
- Goldstone's telecom division has set up the largest manufacturing
facility as per international standards in technical
collaboration with Pirelli Spa of Italy and Fujikura Ltd, Japan.
- The company announced its decision to change its name from
Goldstone Engineering to Goldstone Technologies.
- The company has also set up a development centre focused on
building adapters on Forte as well as an authorised training
- The company has already introduced optional dematerialisation
of equity shares and being eligible getting the shares listed
on the NSE.
2000 - The company plans to use the 'proprietary technology' and
'process' of developing bilingual software into segments other
- The Company have appointed international pricewaterhouseCoopers
(PwC) to undertake a corporate restructuring exercise.
- The Company is hiving off Telecom division into separate company and
setting up of wholly-owned subsidiaries/joint ventures in Australia, UK and
- The increase in share capital is on account of allotment of 11,00,000 shares
at Rs. 120/- per share to NRI Promoters of Primesoft LLC and Primesoft
Services Inc, two US based companies, on merger.
- The Company will issue One Equity Share of face value Rs 4/- fully paid up, free
of cost, for every share held in GTL - subject to the approval of shareholders and
the relevant statutory approvals.
- Goldstone Technologies Limited (GTL) has entered into a strategic alliance with GoSMS,
an Israel-based Short Messaging Services (SMS) technology provider, to provide services
to the mobile customers through cellular operators by launching GoldSMS.
- Goldstone Technologies Limited engaged in EAI, e-business and business intelligence,
has entered into the business of 'mobile value added services' to provide independent
short messaging services to mobile customers through cellular operators.
- Goldstone Technologies Ltd. a Hyderabad-based software and telecom company,
proposes to mobilise resources for funding its future expansion activities.
2001 - The Company, the Hyderabad-based software solutions company, has adopted the
derisking model for its global software operations aimed at significantly reducing the
risk of depending on the US market, which has been witnessing a slowdown of late.
- Goldstone Teleservices Ltd. has allotted one equity share of Rs 4 face value each Free
of Cost to all the shareholders of GTL.
-Bagged an outsourcing deal for providing offshore based Technical support services to a leading France based Software Product vendor.
-Goldstone Technologies is awarded a multi year contract from a US Healthcare Company
-Forays into polymer insulators market
-Chalks out a Rs 15 crore outlay for expanding its polymer insulator plant at Cherlapally and entering into the extra high voltage insulator manufacturing
-Goldstone Technologies bags an outsourcing deal for providing offshore based projects
-Goldstone Technologies Limited has announced that KVS Chalapathi Rao has been appointed as additional director and the chief operating officer of the company.
-Goldstone Technologies Ltd, the Hyderabad-based IT and business process outsourcing (BPO) services provider, has announced multi-lingual support capability at its offshore technical support centres to serve its global clients
-Goldstone Technologies Ltd has informed that the Company has entered into a Franchisee Agreement with Bharat Sachar Nigam Ltd on December 13, 2006.
-Goldstone Technologies Ltd has informed that the Company has signed an agreement with Asia Today Ltd, Mauritius, a subsidiary of Zee Telefilm Ltd, to market, sell and distribute Zee channels to subscribers in eight countries in the Asia Pacific region on its internet Protocol Television (IPTV) service.
-Goldstone Technologies Ltd has announced that the Company is glad to partner with Shemaroo Entertainment and has entered into a five year arrangement with Shemaroo, for sourcing the latter's huge video content library for India and International markets.
- Goldstone Technologies Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors have co-opted Mr. Vedula Venkata Ramana as Additional Director in the category of Independent Director on the Board of the Company with immediate effect.