Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
GRUH Finance Ltd. Company History and Annual Growth Details
YEAR EVENTS 1995 - The name of the company is changed to GRUH Finance Limited as reported in its press release dated 26.05.95 in Business Line.
- The Company has joined the depository system operated by NSDL.
2000 - The FD rating of the Company have been upgraded by ICRA from MA+ to MAA-. Crisil has also asisgned `FAA-' rating for the fixed deposit programme of the company.
2002-Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd has informed BSE that the Corporation has purchased 18,00,582 equity shares of Rs 10/- each of GRUH Finance Ltd, representing 6.79% of its paid up equity capital. After the said purchase, the holding of the Corporation in GRUH Finance Ltd aggregates to 1,62,40,604 equity shares of Rs 10/- each, representing 61.29% of its paid up capital.
2006 -GRUH Finance Ltd Issues Rights in the Ratio of 3:10
- Gruh Finance Ltd has appointed Shri. S G Mankad (retd. IAS) as an additional director on the Board of the Company.
- Board has recommended a dividend of Rs. 8.50/- Per Equity Share.
- The Board have recommended a Dividend of Rs. 11.50/- per share.
- HDFC group Chairman Deepak Parekh releases the GRUH Silver Jubilee Coffee table book on the Mortgage Housing Finance experience in rural and small town India.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
2013 -GRUH Finance Ltd has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2.50 per share of face value of Rs. 2 each.
2014 -The Board approved the issue of Bonus shares in the ratio of 1:1.