|1962 - GTN Textiles Ltd. was incorporated for the manufacturing of cotton yarn.
1966 - The company was taken over by the promoters, the Patodia Family of GTN Group.
1983 - The company Ltd. had established a unit at Chitkul Village, Medak District in Andhra Pradesh.
1993 - On 9th march 1993 company had allotted 18 lakh equity shares of Rs 10 each.
1994 - The company had promoted Patspin India Limited, a 100% EOU as a joint venture alongwith an equity participation of ITOCHU Corporation, Japan and KSIDC, Trivandrum.
1995 - The company had acquired Cotton Spinning Unit in Nagpur, Maharashtra during 1994-95 by virtue of amalgamation of Perfect Spinners Limited with the company.
1997 - It further set up a yarn dyeing and mercerizing unit at Shadnagar, Andhra Pradesh.
2004 - The company was ranked 63rd in the BB 100 Gross Forex listing.
- The company ranked 327th in Industry 2.0's second annual listing of top 500 manufacturing companies in India.
- The company, had received a composite score of 12 out of a possible 15 in Industry 2.0's SCM Metrics study.
2005 - GTN Industries Limited was incorporated as a public limited company on 28th March, 2005 under the Companies Act, 1956.
- It obtained the certificate for commencement of business on 6th April, 2005.
- GTN Industries Limited had changed its name to GTN Textiles Limited and vice versa through the fresh certificate of incorporation 27th December 2005, issued by the Registrar of Companies, Kerala.
2007 - On 26th July 2007, company had authorized the board to borrow money for and on behalf of the company in any manner from time to time and without prejudice.
- Shri. B L Singhal and Shri. M L Patodia were re appointed, as the directors of the company.
2008 - Shri. P K Kurian, the director on the board of the company was died on 2nd January, 2008.