1987 - The Company was incorporated in 29th April as a Private Limited Company.
It was subsequently coverted into a Public Limited Company on 1st November 1993.
- Hester Pharmaceuticals Limited is an existing porfit amking company engaged in
the business of marketing and distribution of veterinary and pharmaceutical products
viz, Animal Health prdoducts, Poultry Vaccines, Poultry Diagnostic, Laboratory Kits
- HPL represents many international companies for marketing veterinary products.
Some of these companies are GHEN CORPORATION, JAPAN for animal and agro
based products, MARINE BIOLOGICAL LABORATORIES, USA for poultry vaccines,
IDEXX CORPORATION, USA for Laboratory Kits & Reagents, INTERNATIONAL
DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEMS CORPORATION, USA for animal kits for detection of drug
abuse, BIOGALGALTED LABORATORIES, ISRAEL for Poultry Diagnostic Kits and
KEMIN EUROPA, BELGIUM for feed Additives and Disinfectants.
- The Company has been promoted by Mr. Rajiv D. Gandhi, his brother Mr. Sanjiv
D. Gandhi and Dr. Bhupendra V. Gandhi.
1994 - The company came out with a Public Issue of 21,40,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10/-
each for cash at par aggregating, Rs. 214.00 lacs on the 17th August to part finance the
company's project to manufacture poultry vaccines, to enlist the shares of the company
on the stock exchanges at Ahmedabad, Bombay and to meet the expenses of the Issue.
1997 - The company has created an excellent manufacturing facility to produce Animal Vaccines.
1999 - Mr. Vinod Agarwala, Director, resigned from the Board, due to personal reasons.
Mr. A.C. Patel was appointed as a Nominee Director of Gujarat Industrial Investment
Corporation Limited in place of Mr. C.R. Damani. Mr. Ravin Gandhi and Ms. Bela Gandhi
have been appointed as additional Directors in the Company.
2000 - Ahmedabad-based Hester Pharmaceuticals Ltd. an Indo-american joint venture
company manufacturing the largest range of poultry vaccines in India has entered
into a contract manufacturing agreement with the Tokyo-based Sinsui Inc.
- delisted from Ahmedabad Stock Exchange wef October 15, 2004.
- Company name has been changed from Hester Pharmaceuticals Ltd to Hester Biosciences Ltd.
- Hester Biosciences Ltd has appointed Mr. Vishvesh Patel as a Non-Executive Independent Director of the Company, w.e.f. May 23, 2010, by the Board of Directors of the Company in their meeting held on May 23, 2010.