1992 - Himalaya International Ltd. (henceforth referred to as the
Company) was incorporated in the name and style of Himalaya
Cement & Calcium Carbonate Ltd. in January. The Company obtained
the certificate of commencement of business on 4th March.
- The company entered into an Agreement with Himalaya Calcium (P)
Ltd. on 10th April, and took over its Assets and Liabilities at a
total consideration of Rs. 70 Lacs.
1994 - The name was changed to Himalaya International Ltd. on 19th
April & Fresh Certificate of Incorporation was obtain from
ROC-NCT of Delhi and Haryana.
1995 - The Company has entered into marketing agreement with Metro Trade
Inc. U.S.A. for the sale of it additional production.
2000 - Himalya International has tied up for consultation with Cap
Gemini USA Inc and DMR consulting Inc. It will provide
consulting services to US information technology companies and
will have a division for building websites, hosting websites on
its dedicated servers and maintaining these sites.
- Himalaya International, the wholly owned subsidiary of HIM
Infotech proposes to list its shares on Nasdaq by the year end.
- The Company has signed an MoU with the US company for exporting 70
containers of mushrooms annually.
-Himalya International ties up with Natura Agro Technologies
-HIL signs agreement with HP potato growers for contract farming
- Himalya International secures US $ 1.7 mn order from US food service company.
- Himalya International Ltd (HIL) has begun its first phase of cheese production at its new plant in Himachal Pradesh.
- Himalya sets up mozzarella unit in HP.
- Himalya International Ltd has informed that the Company has developed a new generation of Organic Manure.
- The Company has received a major order for its Mini Potato Skins from one of the largest North American Potato Processor.
- "Himalya International Ties Up with USA Food Store Chain - ALDI Foods".
- "Himalya International Signs MOU at Vibrant Gujarat Summit 2009".
- "Himalya International takes possession of Land for Mega Food Project in Gujarat".
- Himalya Launches Real Fruit Yogurts in Metro Cities.
- "Largest Food Processing Plant Starts Commercial Product in Gujarat".
- "Himalya international India & J R Simplot Company, USA sign MOU to form Joint Venture in India".
- Himalya International today said it has kick-started the production at its Rs 160 crore cost food processing plant in Gujarat.