Mar 31, 2015
1. Share Capital
A.Terms Rights attached to Equity Shares
The company has only one class of Equity Shares having at par value of Rs.10/- each. Each holder of Equity share is entitled to one vote per share.
In the event of liquidation of the company,the holders of equity shares will be entitled to receive remaining assets of the company, after distribution of all preferential amounts. The distribution will be in proportion to the number of equity shares held by the shareholders.
Mar 31, 2013
1. Previous year figures have been regrouped reclassified, rearranged & recast wherever necessary.
Mar 31, 2012
1) Current liabilities include Rs. NIL payable to small scale and Ancillary industrial undertakings to the extent such parties have been identified from the available documents.
2) Previous year figures have been regrouped wherever necessary.
Mar 31, 2010
1. As per requirements of Accounting Standard (AS 22) "Accounting for Taxes on Income" issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Company, in the books of accounts has recognized the net deferred tax in respect of depreciation and accumulated losses under Income tax Laws, to the extent that there is virtual certainty supported by convincing evidence that sufficient future taxable income will be available against which such deferred asset can be realised.
2. The advances and deposits include an amount of Rs. 503.07 lakhs advanced during the tenure of previous management, which are subject to confirmation.
3. The Company operates in only one business segment of pharmaceuticals and there is no geographical segment to be reported
4. Current liabilities include Rs. NIL payable to small scale and Ancillary industrial undertakings to the extent such parties have been identified from the available documents.
5. Previous year figures have been regrouped wherever necessary.