Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of HPC Biosciences Ltd.
Mar 31, 2016
1) This form of proxy in order to be effective should be duly completed and deposited at the Registered Office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the Meeting.
2) The proxy need not be a member of the company.
1) Members are requested to bring their copies of the Annual Report to the meeting, since further copies will not be available.
2) In the case of joint holders, the vote of the senior who tenders a vote, whether in person or by Proxy, shall be accepted to the exclusion of the vote of the other joint holders. Seniority shall be determined by the order in which the names stand in the Register of Members.
3) The submission by a member of this form of proxy will not preclude such member from attending in person and voting at the meeting.
Mar 31, 2013
Balance of so me of the parties''accounts is subject to
In the opinion of the Board, the current assets, loans and
advances are approximately of the value stated, if realised in
the ordinary course of business except stated otherwise, the
provision for all the known liabilities is adquate and not in
excess of the amount considered necessary.
The previous year figures have been regrouped/reclassified as
The Company had raised Rs. 1575.00 lakhs by way of Public Issue.
Against this, the Company had utilized Rs. 959.12 lakhs as per
the Objects of the Issue. The balance amount of Rs. 615.88 lakhs
meant for projects have been used in short term investments and
will be made available when needed for the projects.
As informed to us by the management that the quoted investments
are listed at Delhi stock exchange and the same have not been
traded si nce long time, and therefore the market value of
quoted investments cannot be furnished.