2000 - The Company has developed a new drug ASTROVASTATIN which it would
be launching in both domestic and international market.
- The Company has alloted 7,43,300 -- five per cent non-cumulative, redeemable
preference shares of Rs. 00 each at par to promoters group and associates.
- The Unit Trust of India has picked up 5,00,000 No. of equity shares of the
company which account for 4.98 per cent of the issued equity capital of the company.
- The Company has entered into exclusive marketing agreements with some major
international pharma companies.
- Ind Swift Labs, a Chandigarh-based pharmaceutical company, has entered into
agreement with eight international pharmaceutical companies to source their
requirements for Clarithromycin, Fexofenadine, Roxithromycin and Candesartan
from the company.
2002-Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd has informed BSE that in the Board Meeting held on 30th July 2002 the Board has forfeited 1,75,900 equity shares on which allotment money was due since 19th July, 1997.
the board has approved the issue of 2322750 Equity shares upon conversion of preference shares into equity shares capital to the followings: -
1. 1870375 equity shares to promoters at the rate of Rs 32/- per share
2. 452375 equity share to other bodies corporate at the rate of Rs 32/- per share.
-Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. has informed that the company has received an intimation from Ind-Swift Ltd., the promoter company that it has disinvested 386930 equity shares (2.48%) of the company and the present holding of Ind-Swift Limited is 22,57,970 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each (14.46%).
-Sets up subsidiary in US
- Ind-Swift Laboratories shifts corporate and head office from SCO 813, Shivalik Enclave, Nac, Manimajra, Chandigarh - 160101 to SCO 850, Shivalik Enclave, NAC, Manimajra, Chandigarh - 160101
- Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd gets achievement award for the Best Performing Company in Category E by the Express Pharma Pulse for the year 2004.
-Ind Swift Laboratories enters into long term agreements for supply of APIs
-Ind Swift Laboratories wins Deloitte Fast 500 Award 2004 in HongKong