|Ind-Swift Ltd. is an existing profit making, dividend paying company engaged in fromulation of injectables and opthalmic products at Panchkula, Dist. Ambala (Haryana). It was incorporated as a limited company on 06.06.1986 and was granted certificate of commencement of business on 15.12.1986. In July'89 the Company got its project for manufacture of injectables and trading of pharmaceutical products appraised from Haryana Financial Corporation (HFC) which was implemented in December'90 for a total cost of 49.77 lakhs.
The company has been promoted by Shri Anil Kumar Jain, Shri Sanjiv Rai Mehta, Dr. Gopal Munjal & Associates.
The company is expanding its activities by setting up facilities for manufacture of formulation (tablets and capsules).
2000 - Ind Swift Ltd, a Chandigarh-based pharmaceutical company, has set up a unique
R&D centre having facilities for bio-equivalence studies, clinical trials for Ist, IInd
and IIIrd phase, and toxicologial studies.
2001 - The Company has launched two new divisions, Super Speciality Division and Healthcare
Division. These divisions have launched 20 products in the fastest growing segments
viz. Diabetology, Neurology, Cardiology, Anti-AIDS, Anti-Viral, etc.
2002-Ind Swift Ltd has informed that it has restructured its Board by inducting three professional Directors on its Board. The three new Directors are Dr R S Bedi, Dr J K Kakkar & Mr K M S Nambiar. The Company's Board is gradually shifting from a closely held Board to professionally held Board.
-High Court appoves the scheme of amalgamation of Swift Formulation Pvt Ltd and Mukur Pharmaceutical Company Pvt Ltd with Ind Swift Ltd.
- Allottement of 1227375 equity shares to Promoters & other Bodies corporates upon the conversion of their preference shares into equity shares.
-Out come of board meeting
Issuance of GDRs aggregating upto US $ 20 million
Preferential issue of upto 1.6 million equity shares at a premium of Rs 80 per share to the promoters as well as other investors
Issuance of 350000 zero coupon fully convertible warrants to the promoters
Increase in Authorised share capital of the company from Rs 100 million to Rs 150 million
Delisting of equity shares from Ahmedabad, Delhi & Jaipur Stock Exchanges
- Allotment of 3,50,000 zero coupon warrants to the promoters of the company convertible into
equity shares on or before March 31, 2004.
- Allotment of 12,50,000 zero coupon warrants to the bodies corporate convertible into equity shares on or before March 31, 2004.
- Allotment of 3,50,000 zero coupon warrants to the promoters of the company convertible into equity shares at any time within 18 months but not before April 1, 2004.
- Ind Swift Ltd ties up with Lupin Ltd for a Co-marketing pact to launch Nitazoxanide, an anti-diarrhoeal / anti-helmintic drug for the first time in India under the brand name Netazox and Nizonide respectively
-Ind-Swift Laboratories Ltd. has informed that their Company has been awarded the achievement award for the Best Performing Company in Category "E" by the Express Pharma Pulse for the year 2004
-Ind Swift Ltd has informed that the Company has launches a new Marketing Division under the name 'Resurgence' for Anesthesiology, Oncology and Surgery Segment
-Ind Swift launches Novel Drug Delivery of Nitazoxanide
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
- Ind-Swift Limited has informed vide its letter dated March 23, 2010 that:"Pursuant to the provisions of Section 260 of The Companies Act, 1956 and Articles of Association of the company, Mr. Rishav Mehta has been appointed as Additional Director of the company".
- Ind-Swift Ltd has informed that pursuant to the provisions of Section 260 of The
Companies Act, 1956 and Articles of Association of the Company, Mr. Rishav Mehta has been appointed as Additional Director of the Company.
- "ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS enters into agreement with ISL to expand TROP T Rapid assay adoption in India".
- "Ind-Swift in Collaboration with Wockhardt UK Limited Launches Atorvastatin Tablets in UK".
- Ind Swift Labs today said it has bagged its first contract research order from a European pharmaceutical firm.
- Ind-Swift Ltd has appointed Mr. V. K. Arora as an Additional Director (Non Executive, Non Promoter- independent) on the Board of Directors of the Company.