|2000 - IndiaCo was incorporated in the year 2000, by a team of professionals with investment, corporate finance, investment banking, venture funding and private equity experience.
2005 - Indico Ventures Ltd acquired Shivaji Securities Limited, which comes into existence in 1983, and is now known as IndiaCo Ventures Limited.
2006 - The company got listed in BSE.
2007 - Indiaco Ventures Ltd had acquired 25.64% stake in Verity Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- The company also acquired 20.83% stake in Laser Cosmetics Pvt Ltd.
- On 20th December 2007, the board of directors of the company had considered and approved the conversion of 11,00,000 optionally convertible preference shares issued to India Holdings.
- On the same meeting they considered to issue warrants convertible into equity shares of Rs 10 each on a preferential basis to promoters or promoter group companies.
- Company name has been changed from Shivaji Securites Ltd to Indiaco Ventures Ltd.
- On 25th January 2008, Indico Ventures Ltd had approved the formation of a subsidiary under the Chairmanship of Mr. Prithipal Singh, former Chairman and Managing Director of BSNL.
- Company appointed Mr. Vinayak Bhattacharjee, Head of Southern Europe of Barclays Global Investors Ltd., as an independent director on the board of the company.
-Indiaco Ventures has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from 4th Floor, Symphony, S. No. 210 A/1, Range Hills Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune - 411020 to 214, Surya Plaza, LBS Road, Navi Peth, Pune - 411030