|1992 - The company was incorporated and promoted by Mr Anil Jain, Mrs. Shashi Jain and M/s. Indo-City Infotech Ltd to provide information technology services.
2000 - Name of the company was changed from Indo-City Trades & Finance Ltd. to Indo-City Infotech Ltd. on 17th February.
2004 - Board of the company had approved to implement and fully execute, the proposal to invest in the company and to outsource the software from US received from Creative Solutions Inc of New Jersey, USA.
- The company was planning to open branch offices in USA and UK.
2005 - The board of the company had approved the acquisition of management and whole control with controlling stake in TAC Technosoft Pvt Ltd.
2006 - The company had approved to the new export division to tap the foreign market.
- The company had approved the discontinuance of subsidiary company TAC Technosoft Pvt Ltd by selling its controlling stake.
2007 - Board of directors of the company had approved development of the owned freehold land of the company at the Thane distt of Maharashtra to tap the real estate market by constructing the township of approximate 300 bungalows.
- Board had authorized Mr. Anil Jain Chairman and Managing Director of the company to sign all the papers and other documents to implement and fully execute the proposed development of freehold land of the company.
- The company had accepted the resignation of Mr. Sandeep Sitani on 6th June who was Director (Independent) of the company.
- Board of directors of the company had appointed Mr. Brij Kishor Gupta on 6th June as the Non-Executive Director (Independent).