|1975 - Investment & Precision Castings Ltd. was incorporated on April 1975 and was the first Investment Casting Foundry in Gujarat.
- On June company obtained technical know how license from M/s. Arwood Corporation, USA.
1977 - The company started commercial production and produced first component for Telco.
1979 - Produced first component for Bajaj Auto Ltd.
1983 - On April, Investment & Precision Castings Ltd. had obtained technical know-how license from M/s. Zollern, Germany.
- The company produced first component for Mahindra & Mahindra.
1984 - The company had collaboration agreement with FHH, Germany.
1986 - Company entered into Auto Segment.
- The company produced first component for Larsen & Tubro.
- The company produced first component for Maruti Udyog Ltd.
1987 - On December, Investment & Precision Castings Ltd. had obtained technical know-how license from M/s. Associated Foundries Engineering Co., Japan.
1988 - The company had a collaboration agreement with AFE, Japan.
1990 - The company had developed first heavy duty impellers.
1995 - Company had received ISO 9002 certification from RWTUV, Germany.
1998 - Investment & Precision Castings Ltd. received re-certification of ISO 9002 from RWTUV, Germany.
2003 - Strategic alliance with a US foundry.
2004 - Company honoured with re-certification of ISO 9002 from RWTUV, Germany.
- Investment & Precision Castings Ltd. had started a fully owned subsidiary, Tamboli Casting Ltd. as 100% Export Oriented Unit.
2006 - The company had planed to double the production capacity of its Export Oriented Unit and had recently commissioned its 200 tonnes per annum (tpa) export oriented unit at Bhavnagar to cater its export demands.
- The company had acquired additional 20,000 Sq. Mt. lands for plant expansion.
2007 - Investment & Precision Castings Ltd. had received re-certification of ISO/TS 16949: 2002 from TUVNORD, Germany.