|2003- Mr Sandeep Ghate and Mr Sanjeev Ahuja have resigned from the Board. Shri Arvind Pande IAS (Retired) has been co-opted as a Director and elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of the company. R K Mandirutta has been co-opted as Director on whole time basis.
- Company has informed that the company has been awarded the contract for execution of the work of Water Supply Scheme to Achampet.
-Board approves issue of equity shares
-IVRCL shareholders approve the preferential offer of 80 lakh
-IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects awarded contract for the value of 78.79 Crores
-IVRCL Infrastructure & Projects bags a project in Jammu & Kashmir
-IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects bags Rs 71 crore order
-IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Ltd has entered into a joint venture with Spain-based Befesa, a holding company of Ina Bensa, to bid for the Rs 800 crore water desalination plant project in Chennai on Build-Operate- Transfer (BOT) basis
-IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects secures orders worth Rs 5701 mn
-IVRCL secures a contract worth Rs 17.37 billions from Government of Andhra Pradesh
-IVRCL signs pact for desalination plant in Chennai
-IVRCL Infrastructures secures order worth Rs 5578 mn the Irrigation and CAD Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh for execution of 'Handri Niva Sujala Shravanthi (HNSS) Phase-I project
-IVRCL Infrastructures secures orders worth Rs 388.16 Crores relating to Telugu Ganga Project, Nandyal Circle
- IVRCL Infrastructures secures orders worth Rs 516.09 Crores
- IVRCL Infrastructure and Projects has forayed into a share purchase agreement to buy 100% shares of Alkor Petroo, an unlisted oil and gas exploration and production company of the Hyderabad-based Rs 45-crore Gorlas Group, for an undisclosed amount.
-IVRCL secures Orders valued Rs 329.32 Crores
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd has informed that the Company bagged irrigation works of the value of Rs 478.48 Crores from Narmada Valley Development Authority, Bhopal for execution of 'Canal system of Indira Sagar Project Phase-III, Sanawad District, Madhya Pradesh, for a total length of 46 Kms of the canal and 5 Kms of tunnels including distribution network upto 40 ha chak for irrigation culturable command area of about 20700 ha on turn key basis comprising the work of survey, planning, design, estimation, reparation of land acquisition cases, forest case and its clearance, shifting of H.T. and L.T, electric lines. Construction of canal by excavation / earth work, cement concrete lining with paver machine, all inline concrete structures like V.R.B / D.R.B / N.H.B/ S.H.B/ C.D. WORKS. Aqueducts, super passages, falls, head / cross regulators, escapes, outlets etc, wherever required and commissioning of canal system.
- IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects Ltd (IVRCL) has secured a Rs 79crore contract to develop a animal husbandry research centre in Andhra Pradesh at the upcoming Indira Gandhi Centre for Advanced Research on Livestock (IGCARL).
- IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects (IVRCL) has bagged Rs. 583 crore projects related to drinking water supply in Mumbai and circulating water supply systems for power plants including a Rs. 431-crore scheme awarded by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects has bagged orders worth Rs. 557 crore from Maharashtra Government, NSG Kolkata and other agency. The orders, covering water, power, buildings and a road BOT sectors, include four-laning of Baramati to Phaltan Road, Phaltan-Lonand to Shirwal road in Pune and Satara district of Maharashtra at an estimated Rs. 400 crore.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Limited (IVRCL) has bagged orders of Rs.523.31 Crores from UP Jal Nigain for integrated Sewerage works under JNNURM in Allahabad and from Kakade Infrastructure for Five Building towers, Super-specialty hospital and a star hotel in Pune.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects has bagged orders worth Rs. 523.31 crore from UP Jal Nigam and Kakade Infrastructure for taking up integrated sewerage works under JNNURM in Allahabad and construction of five building towers in Pune.
- IVRCL Infrastructures and Projects bagged orders worth over Rs. 958 crore in transportation, water and irrigation, buildings and power sectors in Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and New Delhi, besides the National Highways Authority of India. The NHAI project in Punjab is worth more than Rs. 359 crore.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Limited (IVRCL) is glad to announce that the Water Division of the company bagged the orders of the value of Rs.867.57 Crores.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd has informed that the Buildings, Transportation and Water Divisions of the Company have bagged the orders of the value of Rs. 567.36 Crores.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd has received several projects in all worth Rs 567.36 crore, which includes deals in the road and irrigation sectors, construction and works for petroleum projects.
- IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd received several projects in all worth Rs 567.36 crore.