2000 - The Company has entered into an alliance with Cotelligent of the
- The Company has tied up with NSDL and CDSL for the
dematerialisation of its shares.
- Logix microsystems the CRM company has that the company has
launched the BI/Suite with Hummingbird.
- Bangalore-based Logix Microsystems is to set up an offshore
development centre in Bangalore for the US based-Cotelligent Inc.
- The Directors resolved to allot one lakh equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash
to the promotres at a preferential price of Rs 110 per equity share and subject to SEBI
guidelines on preferential allotments as already approved at the meeting.
2002-Logix Microsystems Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors have proceeded to allot 500,000 equity shares of Rs 10/- each for cash as fully paid up shares at a premium of Rs 10.40 aggregating to Rs 1,02,00,000 in terms of the approval obtained from the share holders at the EGM held on June 29, 2002 to the promoters.
-Autonation Inc., USA has adopted the Logix product Izmocars as their Internet sales business solution.
-Logix Microsystems Strategic Tie-up with DCI Marketing Inc.
- Logix Microsystems Ltd announced that the Company has purchased CarSite, the automotive portal business of PowerOne Media.
- The company has announced the acquisition of ReckonUp, a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) product from Prize Corporation.
- The Board of Directors of the Company, declared interim Dividend of 40%.
- Logix Microsystems Limited today announced the acquisition of Performance Drive SVC by izmocars, the leading U.S. business Solutions provider for the automotive industry owned by the company.
-Logix Microsystems Ltd has Declaration of dividend @ 12.5%.
-Logix Announces the Acquisition of Performance Drive SVC Automotive Service Management Solution
-The Company has changed its name from Logix Microsystems Ltd to Izmo Ltd.