|The foundation of our business was laid when our
Promoter Mr. Jagdishkumar M Gupta setup his proprietorship
concern under the name and style of J. Kumar & Co. in 1980.
Under his able stewardship the proprietary concern made a
modest beginning by maintenance of PWD buildings and
scaled up to get registered with Public Works Department,
Government of Maharashtra as a Class I-A Civil Contractor.
With this registration he started executing civil contracts
for Government, Semi government and other various private
organizations relating to infrastructure and Civil Engineering
Construction contracts, comprising mainly of roads, flyovers,
bridges, irrigation projects,commercial buildings
railway buildings, sports complexes and airport contracts.
Our Promoter Mr. Jagdishkumar M Gupta has extensive experience
in this field.From 1980 till 2004 he carried out the business
in his proprietary concern J. Kumar & Co. With a vision to expand
the business, become a professionally driven company and reap the
benefits of a corporate entity our promoters incorporated
a Company on December 2, 1999, by the name of J. Kumar & Company
India) Private Limited under the Companies Act, 1956, with the
Registration No. 11-122886 having its registered office at 16-A,
Andheri Industrial Estate, Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West),
Mumbai 400 053. There has been no change in our registered
office since our incorporation.
The proprietary concern J. Kumar & Co. had a PWD registration
of Class 1-A.With effect from November 25, 2004 the said license of
J. Kumar & Co. was transferred to our Company without any
consideration and a fresh Certificate of Registration was
issued by the Public Works Department to our Company effective
from the said date.Pursuant to this transfer, 7 contracts amounting
to a contract value of Rs. 3008.98 lacs awarded to J. Kumar & Co.
were transferred in the name of our Company by the respective
authorities and were thereinafter carried out by us.
Thereafter no fresh business was undertaken in J. Kumar & Co.
Commenced our business with maintenance of PWD Buildings 1991 -94
Construction of Chembur Road Over Bridge on Eastern Express Highway
along with its approaches and subways construction of retaining
wall on East side of Thane.
Construction of Operation Theatre for Shri Vasant Rao Naik
Government Medical college at Yavatmal and other Hospital
structures including Boys Hostel at a total cost of Rs.
14370 lacs.Construction of Sion Mahim Link Road and
construction of retaining wall at a total cost of
Rs. 550 Lacs
1995-97 Receipt of work order for Construction of Earthen
Work and other Minor Irrigation work for Minor Irrigation
Division, Pusad at a total cost of 1234 lacs
1997-98 Construction of Flyover Bridge at Konkan Bhavan
(CBD) junction on Sion Panvel Road at a total cost of Rs.1927
lacs under Joint Venture with M/s. Ameya Developers.Construction
of Flyover at Cheddanagar, Ghatkopar on Eastern Express Highway
at a total cost of Rs. 1349 Lacs.
Construction of Flyover at Shiv Vallabh Road Junction on
Western Express highway and construction of service road
between National Park junction and S.N. Dube road at a
total cost of Rs. 837 lacs.
Construction of 82 residential quarters for AAI staff at
Mumbai Airport at a total cost of Rs. 608 Lacs.
1999 Formed a private limited company by the name of
J. Kumar & Co. (India) Pvt. Ltd.
1999-2000 Construction of Vehicular Underpass of Rani
Sati Marg Junction on Western Express Highway, Malad (West)
at a total cost of Rs. 815 Lacs under Joint Venture with
M/s. Ameya Developers.
2001 Construction of Goregaon Sports Club comprising of
elevated Olympic size swimming pool, diving pool, recreation pool,
Health club building, Game Hall building and Roads at a
total cost of Rs. 825 Lacs.
2002 Construction of Pedestrian Subway at Rajaram Nagar
near Airport,Santacruz (E) in Western Express Highway at
a total cost of Rs. 456.73 Lacs. This construction was
completed 67 days before the stipulated time period with
bonus for early completion of the work.Construction of New
station building at bandra Terminus at a total cost of 482
lacs.Construction of Flyover, slip roads and allied works at
seven hill chowk at Aurangabad Jalna Road at a total
Year Event cost of Rs. 850 Lacs under Joint Venture with
Ameya Developers Pvt. Limited
2005 Construction of new bridge over mithi river carrying
taxi track B-3 at CSI Airport, Mumbai at a total cost of Rs.
1400 Lacs Design and Construction of flyover at Saswadphata
Junction on NH-9 with solid ramps, Pedestrian subways
and widening of minor bridge at Pune, Maharashtra at a
total cost of 1400 lacs
under Joint Venture with M/s.Ameya Developers Pvt. Limited.
Construction of flyover covering Kalyan Naka Junction to
new S.T stand on old NH3 at a total cost of Rs.
Widening and construction of Western Express Highway at
Times of India Flyover north gate to Ashanagar at a total
cost of 1122 lacs
Construction of flyover near Times of India building at
Malad junction on Western Express Highway at a total cost of
Rs. 1710 lacs under Joint Venture with
M/s. Ameya Developers Pvt. Limited.
2006-2007 Name of our Company changed to J. Kumar
Infraprojects Pvt. Ltd. and then to J. Kumar
Infraprojects Ltd.Turnover of our Company crosses
We get ISO 9001: 2000 certification from Q.A International
Awarded our largest contract till date in Joint
Venture with Nagarjunga Construction Company Ltd of a
total contract value of Rs. 11,190 lacs and our share
- J Kumar Infraprojects Ltd has informed that the Company has secured a order of Rs 170 Crore from Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
- J Kumar Infraprojects Ltd has secured an Rs 62 Crore Pune Municipal Corp JNNURM Division No 2, Pune to Construct Brigde cum Flyover at Holker Bridge on Mula River in Pune City.
- J Kumar Infraprojects Ltd has informed BSE that the Company has received following order for Piling Work:
1. From IDEB Projects (P) Ltd., the total cost of work is Rs 550 Lacs.
2. From Larsen & Toubro Ltd, the total cost of work is Rs 306 Lacs.
As on June 26, 2009 the work order position is Rs 1174 Crores.
- Company has received following Work orders worth Rs. 154.64 Crores:
* Lower Wardha Mail Canal- Construction of Barrage @ Pulgaon on Wardha River with mecha.nical gate erection, survey design and all work oFRs. 92.58 Crores.
* Construction of Flyover at Kapurwadi Junction on Thane Ghodbunder Road join venture with Nagarjuna Construction Company Ltd. in that total cost of work is 131.37 Crores. J.Kurnar Infraprojects Ltd. share is 40% of 131.37 Crores i.e. 52.55 Crores of the total cost of work.
* Work order of Dahegaon (Gargoti) M.I Tank Tq Ralegaon, Dist Yavatmal Construction of earthwork of Dam, Excavation of Approach and tail channel, Construction of Waste wier and falSs in tail channel & Head regulator of Rs.7.67 Crores.
* Work order of piling work in various parts of Mumbai of Rs.1.84 Crores.
As on today the work order position is Rs, 1278.74 Crores.
- J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd has appointed Mr. Ashwani Kumar as Additional Director (Independent) w.e.f. January 25, 2010. Mr. Ashwani Kumar is a retired Chief Commissioner of Income Tax and has over 35 years of experience with Indian Revenue Department.
-J.Kumar Infraprojects Limited has informed that the Company has received following work orders worth Rs.49.00 Crores: (a) Construction of 61 m Railway Span of Milan ROB Santacruz, Mumbai of Rs.42.00 Crores; (b) Piling work orders from various parties worth Rs.7.00 Crores.
- JKumar Infra - Bags orders of Rs. 140 Crores.
- J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd has informed BSE that the Company has received following work orders worth Rs. 183.39 Crores 1. Work Order from CIDCO worth Rs. 145.69 Crores. 2. Work order from Pune Municipal Corporation worth Rs. 24.70 Crores 3. Piling work orders from various parties worth Rs. 13.00 Crores.
-J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd has informed BSE that the Company has received following work order worth Rs. 152 Crores To Design and Construction of Viaduct and Two Elevated Stations namely Rohini Sector - 18 & Badli on Jajangiripura - Badli Corridor (extension of Line - 2) of CDelhi MRTS Ph-III Project.
-JKumar Infra - Bags order worth Rs. 600 Crores.
-J. Kumar Infraprojects bags Rs 600 cr order from Uran Flyover.
-JKumar Infra - Bags Order worth Rs. 520 Crores.
- JKumar Infra - Bags orders worth Rs. 165.33 Crores.
- J. Kumar Infraprojects Limited today said that it has secured two work orders worth Rs 1,386.70 crore.
- "J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd bags Orders worth Rs. 287.50".
-J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd Bags order worth Rs. 132.00 crores from CIDCO for Design & Construction of Depot-cum-Workshop.
-J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd has recommended dividend of Rs. 3.50/- per equity share (i.e. 35% on the Face value of Rs. 10/- per Equity Share).
-J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd Bags orders worth Rs. 467.51 Crores.
-J. Kumar Infraprojects Ltd Bags orders worth Rs. 293.76 Crores from Various Authorities.
-J. Kumar Infraprojects recommended dividend of Rs. 3.75/- per equity share (i.e. 37.50% on the Face value of Rs. 10/- per Equity Share).
-J Kumar Infraprojects has splits its face value from Rs. 10 to Rs. 5
-"J. Kumar Infra - CRTG JV Receipt of Work Order/Letter of Acceptance from Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
-J Kumar Infraproject - Receipt of Letter of Award (LOA) from MMRDA
-J Kumar Infraproject - Receipt of Work Order from MCGM
-J Kumar Infraproject - J. Kurnar Infraprojects inks contract with MMRC for Rs 5012 cr
-JKumar Infra secures Rs 620.15 cr LOA from MMRDA, UPRNNL
-J Kumar-CRTG JV gets Rs 5,012 cr order from MMRC