- Jai Balaji Industries Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on August 18, 2007, has appointed Mr. Aditya Jajodia, presently Chairman and Director of the Company, as the Managing Director of the Company for a period of five (5) years w.e.f. July 23, 2007.
Further the Company has informed that Mr. Ashim Kumar Mukherjee has appointed as additional director with effect from August 18, 2007, who shall hold office upto the date of AGM.
-Company name has been changed from Jai Balaji Sponge Ltd to Jai Balaji Industries Ltd
- Jai Balaji Industries Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 31, 2008, inter alia, has appointed Shri. Gaurav Jajodia as additional Director with immediate effect.
-Jai Balaji Industries Ltd has informed that a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been singed between the Government of Chhattisgarh, Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board & Jai Balaji Industries Ltd on September 24, 2008 for setting up a 600 MW Thermal Power Project in the State of Chhattisgarh.
- Jai Balaji Industries Limited has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at their meeting held on June 30, 2009, recommended a dividend of Rs. 0.40 per Equity Share of Rs. 10/- each.
- That Minitry of Coal, Government of India, vide their letter dated July 30, 2009 has allocated the Company Andal East non-coking coal block in the State of West Bengal for captive mining of coal jointly with other joint venture partners.
- Has allotted 8,295,586 Equity Shares of face value of Rs. 10/- each to Qualified Institutional Buyers under QIP.
- Company has received the BIS certification for 100-300 mm dia for Company's newly installed 240000 tons per annum Ductile Iron Pipe Plant.
- Company's first monetary receipt of approximately Rs. 33 million (Rupees Thirty three million only) on account of sale of 54,615 units of Carbon Credits.
- Company has received the Corporate Debt Restructuring letter of approval dated September 20, 2012 from CDR Empowered Group/ CDR Cell pursuant to the CDR package approved by the CDR empowered group.
-Jai Balaji Industries Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company have appointed Shri Gourav Jajodia as Additional Director (Promoter, Non executive Director) of the Company w.e.f. September 20, 2013.