-Jaiprakash Industries Ltd was amalgamated with its wholly owned subsidiary, Jaypee Cement Ltd. and the name of Jaypee Cement Ltd. was changed to Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. after amalgamation.
-Jaiprakash Associates Ltd has informed that Shri Manoj Gaur has been elevated and appointed Executive Chairman w.e.f. December 27, 2006.
- JP Associates forays into steel space.
- The Company has splits its face value from Rs10/- to Rs2/-.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From Greater Noida City To Sector 128, Noida, (U.P.)
- Jaiprakash Associates Ltd has appointed Shri. V. K. Chopra and Dr. B. Samal, as Directors of the Company w.e.f. September 01, 2009 and September 09, 2009 respectively.
-Jaiprakash Associates has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:2
- Jaiprakash Associates Ltd has co-opted Dr. J. N. Gupta, as an Independent Director of the Company.
-Jaiprakash Associates Ltd has been awarded two contracts by Punatsangchhu-II Hydroelectric Project Authority, Bhutan for construction of following pertaining to 990MW Punatsangchhu II Hydro- Electric Project (a joint implementation of the Hydro Electric Project by the Royal Government of Bhutan and the Government of India)
-Jaypee Rewa Cement Plant (JRP) and Jaype Bela Cement Plant (JBP) in Madhya Pradesh
of the Group have been awarded with the coveted Sword of Honour.
-The Company has been awarded two contracts by Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Project Authority, Bhutan for construction of the two contract packages pertaining to 720 MW Mangdechhu Hydroelectric Project located in Trongsa District Bhutan.
-Jaiprakash Associates Ltd has issued FCCB up to USD200 million through Barclays Bank plc and Standard Chartered Bank.
-Jaypee Group refutes Economic Times report on debt, and gives figures of Groups assets
-JPVL Signs MoU with JSW to Sell 3 power plants
- Jaypee Sports merges with Jaiprakash Associates
-Jaiprakash Associates gains over 14 pct on sale of cement.
-Jaiprakash Associates starts operations at Unit-2 of Bara Supercritical TPP.