|1985 - Jaybharat Textiles and Real Estate Ltd was incorporated on 21st Feb 1985 as Classic Synthetic and Silks Ltd and was promoted by Saurabh Kumar Tayal, Nina Tayal, Vandana Tayal, Bhavana Tayal, Jyotika Tayal and Ram Pratap Tayal.
1989 - Companies' name was changed to Jaybharat Sarees Ltd. on 27th April 1985.
- Company got its current name on 23rd December 2005.
- Jaybharat Sarees had implemented an integrated textile project at the cost of Rs. 29000 crore in the year 2005. The company had also ventured in to Real Estate Activities of construction and development of Five Star Hotels, Shopping Malls, IT Park, Residential Complexes and Multiplex etc.
-Jaybharat Textiles & Real Estate has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 9:1
-Company has changed its name from Jaybharat Sarees Ltd. to Jaybharat Textiles And Real Estate Limited
- The company on February 2006 had planned to set up a Rs. 290 crore incorporated textile project and divide the equity shares of the company in 1:2 ratio.
- The Board of Directors of the company had approved the split of Face Value of the shares from Rs.5 to Rs.2 each and following amendment in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
-Jaybharat Textiles & Real Estate has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 15:10
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 5
- The Board of Directors (BoD) of Jaybharat Textiles and Real Estate agreed on September 2007 to allot 127,612,500 equity shares of Rs. 2 each as fully paid up bonus shares in the ratio of one equity share for every one equity share held by the shareholders of the company as on record date.
- The Board of Directors of the company had recommended a dividend of 5% on the fully paid up equity shares of Rs.2 each, on April 2007.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:1.
- On January 17, 2008, Board of Directors of the company has appointed Mr. Mahendra Kumar Aggarwal as Managing director in place of Mr. Guarav Aggarwal.
-Jaybharat Textiles decides to mobilize Rs 5,000 cr via QIP
-Jaybharat Textiles & Real Estate has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:2
-Jaybharat Textiles Recommended 5% dividend on Equity Shares of the Company.
-Jaybharat Textiles has Appointed Dr. Utpal Mukhopadhyay as an Additional Director of the Company.