Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of Jigyasa Infrastructure Ltd.
Mar 31, 2014
1. The inventories of the company are valued as per cost price and
market price which ever is less.
2. Deffered tax arising on account of timing differeance and which are
capable of reversal in one or more subsequent periods is recognised
using the tax rates and tax laws that have been enacted or
substantively enacted. Deffered tax assests are recognised unless there
is virtual certainty with respect to the reversal of the same in future
3. The revised Schedule V! as notified under the companies Act,1956,
has become applicable to the company for the presentation of its
financial statements for the year ending March 31,2013. The adoptation
of the revised Schedule VI requirements has significantly modified the
presentation and disclosure which have been complied with in these
financial statements Previous year figures have been reclassified in
accordance with current year requirements.
4. All schedules annexed to and form integral part of the Balance Sheet
and Profit & Loss Account.
5. Minimum Alternative Tax (MAT) is recognised as an asset only when
and to the extent there is convicing evidence that the company will pay
normal income tax during the specefied period. The Company reviews the
same at each balance sheet date and writes down the carrying amount of
MAT Credit Entilement to the extent there is no longer convicing
evidence to the effect that company will pay normal income Tax during
the specified period.
6. Value of Import on CIF Basts Nil
7. Earnings in Foreign Exchange (FOB Value) Nil
8. Expenditure in Foreign Currency Nil
9. The Company has no employee to whom the provisions of section 217
(2A) of the Companies Act, 1955 are applicable.