-Nissin Steel entering into equity & technology collaboration with Jindal Stainless
-Jindal Stainless Limited - technical collaboration with the Japanese stainless steel major, Nisshin Steel.
-The Orissa high court on May 11 directed the state government not to sign the joint venture agreement with Jindal Stainless Steel Ltd for the exploitation of the Tangarpada chromite mines in the state
-Launches a premium range of beverage sets in designer stainless steel under the brand name Art d'inox
-Jindal Stainless signs a stainless steel supply contract for US $ 18.5 million
-Jindal Stainless signs MOU with Steelway s.r.l. Italy Ltd for establishing a Service Centre near Gurgaon, Haryana
-Jindal Stainless Ltd has delisted with effect from March 31, 2007 from Delhi Stock Exchanges Ltd (DSE) in terms of SEBI (Delisting of Securities) Guidelines, 2003 for voluntary delisting.
- Jindal Stainless Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 21, 2008, inter alia, has appointed Sh. Arvind Parakh as Additional Director w.e.f. January 21, 2008.
-Jindal Stainless Ltd has informed that the Company has received the certificate dated September 23, 2008, issued by the Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi & Haryana, New Delhi consequent upon change of name of the Company from "Jindal Stainless Ltd" to "JSL Ltd"
-Company name has been changed from Jindal Stainless Ltd to JSL Ltd.
- The Government of Orissa has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with JSL Ltd. for setting up a 1.6 mn tonne integrated Stainless Steel Park at Kalinganagar (Orissa).
- JSL Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company has appointed Mr. Jurgen Hermann Fechter and Mr. James Alistair Kirkland Cochrane as Additional Directors w.e.f. March 09, 2010
- JSL Ltd has appointed Mr. Rajeev Bakshi as Additional Director w.e.f. July 01, 2010 by passing the resolution through circulation.
-Company has changed its name from JSL Ltd. to JSL Stainless Ltd.
- JSL Stainless signs power purchase agreement with GRIDCO.
- The name of the Company have been changed from "JSL Stainless Limited" to "Jindal Stainless Limited" with effect from December 07, 2011.
- Jindal Stainless, Jajpur receives coveted Odisha State Govt.'s POLLUTION CONTROL AWARD.
- The Rework Package of the Company under the Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Mechanism has been approved by the CDR Empowered Group on August 24, 2012 and the same has been communicated to the Company by CDR Ceil vide its letter dated September 18, 2012.
- The Company has allotted 3,64,972 equity shares of Rs. 2/- each to "The Royal Bank of Scotland NV London Branch".
- Jindal Stainless has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with POSCO.
- Jindal Stainless Ltd. own National Energy Conservation Award for the year 2013 for its efforts to continuously optimise the consumption of energy for its operation in the Steel Re-rolling Sector.
- The Company has appointed Mr. Rajinder Parkash Jindal as Executive Director of the compnay.
-Jindal Stainless gains over 15% on anti-dumping report
-Jindal Stainless Ltd. Composite Scheme of Arrangement among Jindal Stainless Ltd. and Jindal Stainless (Hisar) Ltd
-Jindal Stainless gets IDCO nod for land transfer.