Mar 31, 2015
1. In the financial year 2014-15, the Company has operated in only one business segment, hence compliance of AS-17 regarding "Segment Reporting" is not necessary.
2. Related party transactions:
i) As per Accounting Standard 18, the disclosures of transactions with the related parties are given below:
S. No. Name of the Related Party Relationship
1 Indu Traders Relative of Key Managerial Person
3. Contingent Liabilities:
Contingent Liability not provided for (2014-15) (2013-14)
Claims against the Company not acknowledged as debt NIL NIL
4. Last year's figures have been regrouped and re-arranged wherever necessary to conform to the figures of the current year..
5. Expenses incurred in relation to issue of shares amounting to Rs. 35,85,994/- has been written off during the current financial year.
6. The Company has not provided for any retirement benefits including gratuity.
7. The company has not received any memorandum (as required to be filed by the Suppliers with the notified authority under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006), claiming their status as micro, small or medium enterprises. Consequently, the amount paid / payable to these parties during the year is Nil.
8. Sundry Debtors and Creditors, Loans and Advances are subject to confirmation.
10. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee.