Mar 31, 2012
1. CORPORATE INFORMATION: Jyotirgamya Enterprises Limited is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, on 25th September 1986 having office at 1101, Tolstoy House, Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi-110001.
2.a) In the opinion of the Board of Directors the "Current Assets and Investments" have a value on realization in the ordinary course of business at least equal to the amount on which they are stated in the Balance Sheet.
3) Accounts whether in debit or in credit or squared up during the year are subject to confirmation and the same have been taken as per the balance appearing in the books. The difference arising in confirmation, if any as compared to the Company's books that in opinion of the board are not likely to be material, will be made as and when these accounts are confirmed.
4) Provision for income tax liability has been computed after taking into account allowable deductions under provisions of Income Tax Act, 1961 and is considered adequate.
5) Employee Benefits
The Provident fund and ESI are not applicable to the Company as the no of employees are lesser as compared to the minimum no of the employee for the applicability of the PF and ESI acts to the Company.
The company has no compensated absences outstanding (Paid Annual leave), which are liable to payment, at the end of the year. Hence no provision for the same has been made.
6) Segment Information
The company is engaged in trading business, hence, there is one primary segment in context of Accounting Standard AS-17 on segment reporting by ICA1.
7) In conformity with the Accounting Standard AS-22 issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India on "Accounting for Taxes on Income", there is no any timing difference hence provision for deferred tax Iiability/(assets) has not been made.
8) Contingent liability Current Year Previous Year
9) Break up of expenditure on Employees who are in receipt of remuneration amounting in the aggregate to Rs. 24,00,000 or more if employed for the full year or Rs. 2,00,000 p.m. or more if employed for part of the year :
Current Year Previous Year
10) The Company has not received any memorandum (as required to be filled by the supplier with the notified authority under the Micro, Small and medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006) claiming their status as on March 31, 2013 as Micro, Small and Medium
enterprises during the year. Consequently the amount paid/payable to these parties during the year is Nil.
11) RELATED PARTY DISCLOSURE
Associated Company:- Jyotirgamya Advisory Private Limited
12) Previous year figures have been regrouped and rearranged wherever necessary. Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee value.