1987 - The Company was incorporated on August 12, as a private limited
company, under the name of Shree Krishna Polyester and Synthetic
Pvt. Ltd. It was converted into a Public Limited company with
effect from January 16, 1989.
- The Company is engaged in the manufacture of cotton yarn,
synthetic yarn, texturised yarn, knitted favrics and garments
with facilities for processing of knitted and woven fabrics
besides financial services on a limited scale.
- The Company has been promoted by Shri Ram Pratap Tayal, Shri
Pravin Kumar Tayal, Shri Navin Kumar Tayal, Shri Sanjay Kumar
Tayal and Shree Krishna Petro Yarns Ltd.
1989 - The name of the company was changed from Shree Krishna Polyester
to the present one in May.
1992 - It undertook an expansion-cum-diversification scheme, in early
envisaging setting up of texturising facilities alongwith 100
circular knitting machines for manufacture of synthetic knitted
- The company has since increased the knitting capacity to 200
circular knitting machines and that of texturised PFY to 2,800
tpa from its internal accruals.
- The company also set up a plant for the manufacture of cotton
yarn and for processing and mercerising cotton knitted fabrics at
a total cost of Rs 212 crore.
- The company has come out with a public issue of 23,40,000 No. of
equity shares of Rs 10/- each at a premim of Rs 40/- per share
aggregating Rs 1170 lacs in December.
1993 - The Company is also intending to branch out into financial
activities such as Leasing, Merchant Banking, Bill Discounting,
Transactions relating to sale & purchase of shares,
Inter-corporate deposits, Financing and other related activities
as may be determined by the Board from time to time.
- The Company had a minor fire at its fabric division, but due to
proper fire fighting arrangements, was controlled. The loss due
to fire was fully insured and insurance claim of Rs. 264 lacs
- The Company is expanding its spinning capacity from 12,000 tpa to
18,000 tpa and speciality fabrics manufacturing and processing
capacities from 18,000 tpa to 25,000 tpa.
1994 - A Public Issue of 1,05,71,000 zero-interest unsecured fully
convertible debentures of Rs 140/- each for cash at par
aggregating Rs 148 crore was launched.
1995 - The FCD with a face value of Rs 140/- was in two parts of Rs 70/-
each. Part I of the FCD was converted, on allotment, into one
Equity Share of Rs 10/- at a premium of Rs 60/- and Part II was
converted on April 1st, into one Equity Share of Rs 10/- at a
premium of Rs 60/-.
- The Company is also issuing 2,57,38,132 No. of Equity Shares of
Rs 10/- each by way of Rights Issue through a separate Letter of
1996 - The domestic as well as international market is expanding through
consumption patterns and design's are continuously changing. The
company is fully geared to meet these challenges. Increase in
the spinning capacity is envisaged with matching increase in
- Company has issued 16% Redeemable Cumulative Preference shares of
Rs. 200 lacs and privately placed Nonconvertible Debentures of
Rs.15 Crores to various Investment Institutions.
1997 - It is proposed to start a separate R & D wing for the production
of coloured cotton and latest of Denim fabrics.
- The Company has set up separate export division for production of
premium quality Yarns as well as Garments.
1998 - The Company has entered into a tripartite agreement dated June
20, with Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd., to enable investors to have
a shareholding in electronic form.
1999 - The Company has also entered into a tripartite agreement dated
April 26, with Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) and
Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd. for dematerialisation of its shares.
- The board of directors of the company has decided to re-issue
11,70,216 forfeited equity shares of Rs. 10 each at a premium
of Rs. 11 to Delux Polymers Pvt. Ltd. Consideration for the
re-issue of shares is more than the current market price.
2000 - Offer of 2,57,38,132 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each at par
aggregating Rs. 25,73,81,320 on rights basis, in the ratio of
one equity share for every two equity shares held on the record
date, to the existing shareholders of the company.
- The company is currently in the process of expanding its
spinning capacities by 6000 tonnes at an estimated cost of Rs
- Shree Krishna Polyester, a part of the Shree Krishna Group, is
set to enter the capital market with a public issue of 2.50-crore
equity shares, at par for Rs. 10 each, aggregating Rs. 25 crores.
-Delist securities from Vadodara Stock Exchange Ltd (VSE) w.e.f. March 14, 2005.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1
- Krishna Lifestyle Technologies Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on June 12, 2009, inter alia, decided to appoint Shri V Sridar, Former Chairman and Managing Director of UCO Bank, as an Additional Director of the Company.
-Company has changed its name from Krishna Lifestyle Technologies Ltd. to K-Lifestyle & Industries Ltd.
-Mr. Farindra Bihari Rai and Mr. Jai Kumar Mishra has been appointed as a Directors of the company.
-Shri Narayan Ghumatkar has been appointed as a Additional Director of the Company.