2000 - The Board of Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd. has decided to allot
14,53,000 No. of Equity Shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs
150 per share to various mutual funds, companies and high
networth individuals on preferential basis.
- The Chennai-based Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd. has formed an
alliance with Evolus International AG of Switzerland.
- The Company a leading Chennai-based IT training and software
services firm, has acquired 51 per cent equity stake in
Medybiz.com, claimed to be the first Indian BtoB cum BtoC vortal
in the field of pharmaceuticals.
- The Company has entered into a memorandum of understanding with
Softpride Inc. of the US to acquire its business.
- Navigateindia.com, a city-based company, has tied up with the
company and Chennaionline.com for Web-enabled services and
cross-promotion arrangement for enhancement of its geographical
- The Company has signed an enterprise agreement with Microsoft to
cater to KRSL's growing needs of Microsoft's products.
- The Company launched www.vedicfuture.com, a portal on vedic
- The Company and Philips Infotech, Kochi, have opened the first 3-com
resource centre to offer worldclass training in e-commerce, Corba, client
server, Java software training and Web technologies.
- Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd. has tied up with Bahrain Training Institute,
the State-owned IT training and development centre of Bahrain, to offer advanced
computer courses in Bahrain.
- The Company has launchedan online insurance shop, smartinsuranceshop.com,
in association with the chennai-based Shriram group and Integrated Enterprises Ltd.
- The Company in association with North-western Oklahoma State University, US, has
launched a one-year fast track degree programme in e-commerce.
- Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd and Softpride Inc has tied up with North-Western
Oklahoma State USA (NWOSU), for a Bachelor of Science in e-commerce.
2001 - The Company has signed a 50:50 joint venture with HAK & Sons of Saudi Arabia.
- The Board of Chennai-based Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd. has allotted 400,000,
11 per cent redeemable preference shares of Rs 100 each to UTI Bank.
- Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd and Northwestern Oklahama State University, USA
has entered into a technological partnership.
- Chennai-based Kaashyap Radiant Systems Ltd has allotted 14,25,000 equity shares
of Rs.10 each at a premium of Rs.150 per share to the stakeholders of Soft-pride Systems
Inc, USA (SSI).
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:6.