1981 - The Company was incorporated on 23rd April, in the name and style of H T Power
Structure Private Limited. It was converted into a public limited company on 20th
December 1993 and fresh certificate of incorporation for the change of name to its
present one was issued on 4th January, 1994, by the Registrar of Companies,
- The Company promoted by the Promoters of Kalpataru Group of Companies and
Late Shri Dhirubhai C. Patel .
- It is carrying on the business of designing, fabricating, galvanising, supplying and
erecting transmission line.
- The company started operatios at the present location with an installed capacity of
6000 tpa and its first contract was for laying 220 KV lines for National Hyderoelectric
Power Ltd., as a sub-contractor of Tata Exports Ltd. in July, 1982.
1982 - The company was awarded a contract for designing, fabrication and erection for 132
KV D/C towers for Ahmedabad Electricity Company Limited. Over the years KPTL,
due to its strict adherence to quality and timely delivery has been able to execute orders
for Indian Railways, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), Power Grid Corporation
of India (PGCI), State Electricity Boards of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Indian Railways,
Railway Electrification Board etc
1991 - The Company's installed capacity was increased to 11000 tpa in 1990-91 and further
enhanced to 15000 tpa in 1993-94.
1995 - The company has issued Right Shares worth Rs.1,42,50,000.00 in the ratio of 1:2.
Subsequently the company has declared bonus shares in the ratio of 1:3 worth
- The company made a public issue of 21,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10.00 each at
premium of Rs. 60.00 per share aggregating to Rs. 1470 lacs.
- The company has increased its production capacity from 15,000 TPA to 30000 TPA for
manufacturing of transmission line towers by putting up new unit which has commenced
production in the month of February.
- The Company has been awarded the prestigious certificate for Quality system by Bureau
of India Standards, being First in Transmission Line Tower Industry in India.
1996 - The Company issued 30,60,000 Equity Shares of Rs.10 each to the shareholders of
Vihar Securities Pvt. Ltd. on 10th February, per scheme of Amalgamation sanctioned
by the Hon'ble High Court of Gujarat.
- The company has installed a Wind Turbine of 225 KW capacity at Kalyanpur, Jamnagar
District, Gujarat State.
1997 - The company has won a prestigious contract of Rs. 52 crores from APSEB for the setting
up of a 400 KV Line.
- The Company has installed one more Wind Turbine of 225 KV capacity at Kalyanpur,
Jamnagar District, Gujarat State to ensure uninterrupted power supply at the Gandhinagar
1999 - The company proposes to issue 13% Preference Shares (Redeemable, Non-Convertible)
on a private placement basis to augment the medium term resources of the company and
is confident of a good response from institutional investors.
- 1,08,61,500 (1,08,61,500) Equity Shares of Rs.10 each fully paid up (Out of the above
33,25,000 (33,25,000 shares allotted as fully paid up bonus shares and 30,60,000
(30,60,000) shares allotted for consideration other than cash).
2000 - Mr Bhogilal D. Shah has resigned as Director with effect from 30th October.
-Boards re-appoints Shri K V Mani as Managing Director of the Company for a period effective from January 24, 2004 to March 31, 2006; Re-appoints Shri B D Bhagtani as Executive Director (Marketing) of the Company for a period effective from January 24, 2004 to January 31, 2005; appoints Shri Ajay Munot as Executive Director of the Company for a period effective from February 01, 2004 to September 30, 2006.
-Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd has informed that Shri Suresh A Gandhi, s/o Shri Amarchand Gandhi, has resigned as Director w.e.f. May 13, 2004 at the meeting of BoD's of the company held on May 13, 2004.
-Kalpataru Power Transmissions has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
- Kalpataru Power Transmission (KPTL), a leading global EPC player in power T&D sector has secured two orders worth Rs. 250 crore from Algeria and Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. KPTL has signed a contract with Sonelgaz, Algeria for the turnkey construction of 220 KV transmission lines of 100 km and 60 kV lines of 120 kms. The company has also received another order from Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Chennai for commissioning of 400 kV D/C MTPS-Arasur Line on turnkey basis. The project is worth Rs154.25 crore.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd has bagged three orders worth over Rs. 550 Crores from Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Ltd (KETRACO) and Parbati Koldam Transmission Company Ltd.
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
-Entered into 3 new countries for turnkey contracts - CIS (Ukraine), DR Congo & Tanzania.
-Ventured into Railway EPC contract - won 5 Bn Orders
-Consolidated order book crossed 100 Bn
-Entered into 4 new countries - Srilanka, Thailand, Uganda, Armenia
-Commissioned first transmission BOOT project
-Kalpataru Power - KPTL & JMC received new order of over Rs. 1,810 Crores.
-The Company has recommended payment of Dividend of Rs.1.50 (75%) per equity share of Rs. 2/- each to the shareholders of the Company.
-Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd. has received New Orders of over Rs. 1,130 Crore.
-Tano Capital to invest INR 800 million in Shree Shubham Logistics Ltd. Subsidiary of Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd.
-The Company received New Orders of Over Rs. 620 Crore.
-Setup new plant of 55000 MT s at Raipur
-Kalpataruâs subsidiary inks agreement with Tano India to raise Rs 800 mn
-Entered into 2 new countries-Bhutan & Tajikistan.
-JMC won first international road EPC contract in Ethiopia
-Kalpataru Power - Company received new Orders of over Rs. 660 Crore
- The Company received New Orders of over Rs. 700 Crore.
-Kalpataru Power gains over 3% on order win.
- Company Commenced Commercial Operations of Satpura Transmission line Boot Project
-Kalpataru Power Transmission "Acquisition of SPV "Alipurduar Transmission Limited".
-"KPTL received New Orders of Approx. Rs. 1,295 Crore".
-Kalpataru Power Transmission Ltd, a leading global EPC player in the power & infrastructure contracting sector has secured new orders/notification exceeding Rs 1900 crores.
-"KPTL received New Orders in Excess of Rs 1,150 Crore".