Mar 31, 2015
Kanchi Karpooram Limited ('the company') was incorporated on 31-01-1992. The Company is South India's first and largest producer of a variety of Terpene and Paper chemicals. The Company manufacture Camphor and allied products.
1. Contingent Liabilities not provided for as on 31-03-2015 - Rs. NIL (PY. Rs. NIL)
2. Related Party Disclosures:-
Key Managerial Personnel (KMP)
A Shri. Suresh V Shah Managing Director
B Shri. Arun VShah Director
C Shri. Dipesh S.Jain Whole Time Director Director
PushpaSJain Director Other Related Parties
M/s Suresh Industries Firms in which directors have significant influence
M/s Ambika Industries Firms in which directors have significant influence
Jitendra Shah HUF Relative of Director
KavitaAJain Relative of Director
Lata A Shah Relative of Director
ShanthaVJain Relative of Director
Mukhesh Goal Relative of Director
3. Segment Reporting
The Company is engaged in Single business of Camphor and allied products and in single geographical segment and hence "Segment Reporting" is not applicable.
4. Employee Benefits
The following table sets forth the status of unvailed leave and Gratuity plan of the Company and of the amounts recognised in the Balance Sheet and statement of Profit and Loss
5. Amounts due and outstanding to be credited to the Investor Education and Protection Fund as at 31.03.2015 is Rs NIL
6. The company has changed the method of providing depreciation from 1st April 2014 as required by the Companies Act, 2013. Accordingly depreciation is provided in accordance with Schedule II thereof for the current year as against the rates specified in Schedule XIV to the Companies Act, 1956 adopted in the previous year. As a result, depreciation for the current year is higher by Rs. 6.51 lakhs. Further, in respect of assets whose remaining useful life is nil, their carrying amounts as on 1st April 2014, aggregating to Rs.1,85,722/- is adjusted against retained earnings as on 01/04/2014.
7. Previous year figures have been regrouped, wherever necessary and rounded off to the nearest rupee.
Mar 31, 2014
Kanchi Karpooram Limited (''the company'') was incorporated on 31-01-1992. We are South India''s first and largest producer of a variety of Terpene and Paper chemicals. Our Products range from Turpentine-based chemicals like Camphor, Dipentine, Iso Bornyl Acetate, etc. to Gum rosin and its derivates such as Fortified Rosin, Ester Gum, Phenolic / Maleic Resins and many others. We are keen to develop and expand our customer base to provide industries with a stable, continuous supply of raw materials from a totally new source.
We are committed to product quality assurance so as to be the innovative and reliable supplier you need.
NOTE - 2
ADDITIONAL NOTES FORMING PART OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31.3.2014
1. Contingent liabilities not provided for: as on 31.03.2014 Rs.NIL (P.Y. Rs.NIL)
2. Related party disclosures:
Key Management Personnel (KMP):
Mr. Suresh V Shah - Managing Director
Mr. Arun V Shah - Director
Mr. Dipesh S. Jain - Whole Time Director
Other Related parties:
M/s.Suresh Industries - Significant influence in the company
M/s. Ambika Industries - Significant influence in the company
Mukesh Goal - Relative of Director
Pushpa S. Jain - Relative of Director
3. Segment Reporting:
The company is engaged in single business of camphor and allied products and in single geographical segment and hence ''Segment Reporting'' is not applicable.
4. Employee Benefits:
The following table sets forth the status of unavailed leave and Gratuity plan of the Company and of the amounts recognized in the Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account:
5. Operating Lease:
a) A sum of Rs.7,90,138 (P.Y. Rs.5,17,289) has been debited to Rent account, being the rent paid on premises which has been taken on operating lease.
b) Maximum lease payments in respect of vehicle purchased under hire purchase (Future Commitment) is as under:
6. Amounts due and outstanding to be credit to the Investor Education and Protection Fund as at 31.03.2014 is Rs.NIL
7. Confirmation of balances has been received from substantial parties.
8. Previous yearfigures have been regrouped, wherever necessary and rounded off to the nearest rupee.
Mar 31, 2013
1. Contingent Liabilities not provided for : as on 31.03.2013 Rs.Nil (P.Y. Rs.Nil)
2. Related Party Disclosure:-
1. List of Related Parties with whom control exists:
a. Shri. Suresh V Shah Managing Director
b. Shri. Arun V Shah Director
c. Shri. Deepesh S. Shah Whole Time Director
2. Description of relationship - Presumption of significant influence
3. Segment Reporting The Company is engaged in Single business of Camphor and allied products and in single geographical segment and hence "Segment ReportingÂ is not applicable.
4. Confirmation Of Balances
Confirmation of Balances have not been received from Debtors, Creditors, and in respect of Loans & Advances, Deposits and other Liabilities.
5. Rounding off of Balances
Figures have been rounded off to the nearest rupee and the figures for the previous year have been regrouped and reclassified wherever necessary, to confirm to current period''s classification.
6. There is no amount to be transferred to Investor Education and protection Fund account as at 31-3-2013.