|1991 - Incorporated as Tuscon Resources Pvt. Ltd. under the Companies Act, 1956 on 4th October 1991 and was promoted by Mr. U. Kanoria to manufacture tea and textile products.
1997 - The company became a public limited company and the fresh certificate of incorporation was obtained on 26th August 1997.
1998 - The name of the company was changed to Kanco Enterprises Limited through a fresh certificate of incorporation dated 11th June 1998.
2006 - Shares of the company got listed on Calcutta Stock Exchange.
- Company had issued equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at par on a right basis with a ratio of 1:1.