Enter the first few characters of Company and click 'Go'
Notes to Accounts of Kapil Raj Finance Ltd.
Mar 31, 2015
1.No contract on capital account remains to be executed.
2.There is no contingent liabilities hence it is not provided.
3. The amount of Exchange difference (Net) credited to the profit &
Loss Account for the Year Rs. Nil.
4. The balances appearing under Sundry Debtors, Sundry Creditors
Advances to Suppliers and others are subject to confirmation
5. As there is no fixed assets & there is no timing difference of tax
therefore deferred tax provision is not provided.
6. In determining Earning per share as per AS - 20, the Company has
considered net profit after tax. The number of Shares used for
determining basic EPS is the total Number of shares issued & fully paid
up as at 31st March, 2015.
7. The cash flow Statement As per AS 3 is as per Annexure.
8. No disclosure is required under AS-24 on "Discontinuing Operations"
issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India as the
company has not discontinued any line of its activity/product line
during the year.
9. Figures of the previous year have been regrouped and reclassified
wherever necessary to confirm to the current year's classification.