|1982 - Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd was incorporated in 1982 under the leadership of Mr. Shailesh Khaitan to produce quality fertilizer under the brand name of Khaitan Khad.
1987 - Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd (KCFL) began its operation.
2001 - Shriniwas Fertilizers Limited which was a sick unit was taken over by the management of Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, and was amalgamated with Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited during 2000-2001.
2004 - A new SSP Plant at Nimbahera (Rajasthan) commenced production.
- Khaitan Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd ranked 547th in the BS 1000 listing of top Indian companies in terms of sales in 2003- 2004.
2006 - A new plant with 1000 TPD capacity for Soya Bean Processing at its existing location at Ratlam, had been commissioned.
- Khaitan Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd acquired Mahadeo Fertilizer Ltd. at Fatehpur, near Kanpur, U.P. and amalgamated with it self in May 2006.
- Further, KFCL acquired its sister company a 800 TPD plant of Solvent Extraction.
- The company had also installed a 1250 KW Wind Turbine Generator, in Dhulia, Maharashtra, which had been commissioned in September 2006.
2007 - Board of directors of the company had approved on 30th July 2007, scheme of amalgamation of Shobhan Enterprises Pvt Ltd with the company. M/s. Shobhan Enterprises Pvt Ltd., having a Solvent Extraction Plant of 800 TPD & Edible Oil Refinery of 100 TPD.