Mar 31, 2015
2.17 SEGMENT INFORMATION (AS-17) i. The Company's business segments are identified around products in which company deals.
ii. The accounting policies used in the preparation of the financial statements of the Company are also applied for segment reporting.
iii. Segment revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities are those, which are directly attributable to the segment or allocated on an appropriate basis. Corporate and other revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities to the extent not allocable to segments are disclosed in the reconciliation of reportable segments with the financial statements.
2. Related Party Disclosures:
Related party disclosures, as required by AS - 18, "Related Party Disclosures" are given below:
Anitha Mahesh - Director
Bhagyashree Chordia - Director
Mukesh Puranmal - Director
Pankaj Bethala - Director
i. related Parties with common control exists
Name of the Companies where the directors can exercise the control
a. Time Plus Securities & Services Ltd.
b. Magnum Trust Ltd.
c. Exel Capital Services Ltd.
ii. Key Managerial Personnel
Mrs. Anitha Mahesh - Managing Director
iii. Transactions with related parties
During the year under consideration no transactions with related party were entered into.
3. contingent Liabilities & Provisions:
In View of the management there are no contingent liabilities and commitments against the Company.
4. deferred tax:
During the year there are no transactions leading to timing differences resulting to deferred tax liability. Following the concept of Prudence Company has not recognized any deferred tax assets.
5. In the opinion of the management, current assets, loans and advances and other receivables have realizable value of at least the amounts at which they are stated in the accounts.
6. The Company has not received the required information from suppliers regarding their status under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006. Hence disclosures, if any, relating to amounts unpaid as at the year end together with interest paid/payable as required under the said Act have not been made.
7. Previous year's figures have been grouped/regrouped, arranged/rearranged wherever necessary to make them comparable.
8. Terms/Rights attached to Equity Shares:-
(i) The Company has only one class of Equity shares having par value of Rs. 10/- per share.
(ii) Each holder of Equity share is entitled to one vote per share.
(iii) In the event of Liquidation of the Company , the holders of Equity shares will be entitled to receive the realised value of the assets of the Company, remaining after payment of all prefrential dues(if any) .The distribution will be in proportion to the number of equity shares held by the shareholders.
Mar 31, 2013
1. Balances in party's accounts whether debit of credit are subject to confirmation from them.
2. The previous year's figures have been regrouped / rearranged and recasted wherever found necessary.
3. Note No. A to W form an integral part of the accounts.
Mar 31, 2012
1. Balances in party's accounts whether in Debit or Credit are subject to confirmation from them.
2. The previous year's figures have been re-grouped / re-arranged and recasted wherever found necessary.