1985 - Arihant Housing Finance Limited was incorporated under the
Companies Act, 1956 on 17th December, at New Delhi as Sintex
1986 - The Company obtained the certificate of commencement of business
on 8th January. The registered office of the Company was however
shifted from New Delhi to Calcutta, West Bengal under section 17
of the Companies Act by Company Law Board's order dated 17th
1995 - Consequent upon change in name of the Company from Sintex
Apartments Limited to Arihant Housing Finance Limited the Company
obtained Fresh Certificate of Incorporation on 18th December.
- The object of carrying on the business of Real Estate Development
but no concrete opportunity coming it's way, the company engaged
itself in capital market operations, loans and advances and other
- A collaboration has been forged between Vedika Software Pvt.
Ltd. owners of the financial accounting package 'Fact', and the
company to set up authorised training centres in the entire
country to teach computer accounting.
- LCC Infotech Ltd, software education and training company, has
signed up R K Swamy BBDO for its brand-building and public
relations exercise for the year 2000.
- LCC Infotech Ltd has entered into a tripartite agreement with
National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) and M/s Maheshwari
Datamatics Pvt Ltd, for dematerialisation of LCC shares.
2000 - The Company issue of 5,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs. 10/-
each at a price of Rs. 150/- each inclusive of premium to the
employees of the company under the Employees Stock Purchase
- The company with its focus to globalise its operations, has set
South Africa as its immediate target to tap the market potential.
- IT training organisation LCC Infotech Ltd has changed its focus
from entry level courses to high-end courses with 50 hi-tech
training centres around the country.
- LCC Infotech, the country's third-largest software education
company, is floating a wholly-owned subsidiary to focus on
- The Company's chairman and manging director Mr. Suresh Chandra
Lakhotia expired on 30th May, in car accident.
- Mrs. Kirti Lakhotia has been appointed Managing Director and Mr.
Satish Lakhotia has been appointed Additional Director.
- The Calcutta-based LCC Infotech Ltd. will open its first training
centre in Jakarta, Indonesia in the first week of September.
- LCC Infotech Ltd has set up a 50:50 joint venture in Indonesia in association
with the Jakarta-based Tekriwal Group.
- The Company has approved the allotment of 20,00,000 no. of equity shares of
Rs. 10 each upon conversio nof 20,00,000 warrants at an exercise price of Rs 37
per share including a share premium of Rs 27 per share.
2001 - LCC Inoftech Ltd the software & information technology training company, will set up a
Rs 41-crore software development centre cum office complex at the Salt Lake Electronics
Complex Kolkata, where the state government has allotted .8-acre plot.
- The International Finance Corporation is likely to join hands with LCC Infotech to introduce
IT education in state-run schools of Orissa.
-LCC Infotech Limited has informed that the shares of the Company have been delisted from the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange pursuant to the company's application in this regard.
-Lcc Infotech Limited has informed that the shares of the Company are delisted from the Delhi Stock Exchange Association Limited in response to the company's application in this regard.
- Successfully launches latest ITES course in 105 training centers across 5 states. The course curriculum covers areas like specialized Call Center training program, BPO and Back Office automation processes.