|1945 - Lumax Automotive Systems Ltd. was established by Mr. Sagar Chand Jain.
1966 - The company set up manufacturing units for automotive lighting equipments and other components.
1975 - Further they set up manufacturing units for automotive filters and aircleaners.
1979 - Its manufacturing units become functional at Faridabad and Pune between 1977-1979.
1980 - The company decided to diversify and increase its products portfolio and had setup manufacturing units for producing automotive filters and rear view mirrors during the years 1975 to 1980.
1984 - The company had a joint venture with Stanley as Lumax - Stanley and become a public limited company.
1994 - Manufacturing unit set up at Aurangabad for Mirrors.
1996 - The company entered into a Technical Agreement with M/s Toyo Roki Mfg. Co. of Japan for filters.
2000 - The company got ISO: 9002 & QS-9000 certification to mirror division Faridabad.
2003 - The company decided to focus individually on its core products lights, filters and mirrors. Therefore, it got de-merged into two separate entities by the names of Lumax Industries Ltd. and Lumax Automotive Systems Ltd.
2004 - Mirror division of Faridabad unit received ISO/TS: 16949 accreditation.
2007 - On 25th September 2007, the company re appointed Mr. Virender Ganda and Mrs. Kamlesh Jain as directors of the company.