Mar 31, 2014
1 Capital commitment not provided for amount Rs. Nil
2 Contingent liabilities not provided for : Rs. Nil
3 There are no Micro and Small Enterprises, to whom the company owes dues, which are outstanding for more than 45 days as at 31st March'' 2014.
This information as required to be disclosed under the Micro, small and Medium Enterprise Development Act, 2006 has been determined to the extent such parties have been identified on the basis of Information available with the company.
i) In view of the depreciation deferred tax Liability as at the year end is recognized as under.
4 Segment Reporting :
The company engaged in investment activity and there for ,there is only one reportable segment in accordance with Accounting Standards 17 are given as per Annexure A.
Accounting Standards 17.
5 There are no Related Parties pursuant to Accounting Standard 18 issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India :
6 Figures shown in brackets are of corresponding figures of previous year.
Mar 31, 2013
Mar 31, 2011
1. Previous year''s figures are regrouped/recasted wherever necessary so as to make them comparable with current year''s figures.
2. The Company does not have any debtors, Loans and advances which can be considered doubtful and hence, no provision for the same is required.
3. Payments to Auditors: 31.03.2011 31.03.2010
i) Audit fees 7500 7500
4. The company does not have any Deferred Tax Assets and or liability as at the end of the year.
5. In the opinion of Board of Directors, the current assets, loans and advances are approximately of the value stated, if realised in the ordinary course of business. All known liabilities including provisions have been provided for in the accounts
6. Information with regards to other matters specified in cIause-3 (Except 3(0,4 4(A), 4(C) and 4(d) of part VI to the Companies Act. 1956 are given hereunder
7. Disclosure as required in terms or Paragraph 9BB of Non-Banking Financial Companies Prudential Norms (Reserve Bank) Directions, 1998.