1990 - The Company was originally incorporated on 15th March, as Madhu
Continental Constructions Private Limited and in the year, it
took over the running constructIon business of M/s Madho
Constructions, a partnership concern and executed projects on
turnkey basis in different parts of the Country.
- The Company is in the business of Construction activities. It
undertakes and is specilised in Construction Engineering and
Turnkey Projects viz.,
- The Company diversified into Coal Handling Plants, building of
rail embankments, bridges, tunnals etc.
- The main promoters of the Company are Shri N. Seethaiah and Shri
N. Krishnaiah. Subsequently Shri N. Nageswara Rao joined the
promoters and inducted on the Board. Shri N. Nageswara Rao is
the Managing Director of the Company.
1994 - The Company became a Deemed Pubilc Limited Company under section
43(1)/(a) of the Companies Act 1956 in July, and subsequently the
company was converted into public limited company on 27th March
1995 in terms of special rasolvation passed on 9th December 1994
under section 31(1)/44 of the companies Act, 1966.
- The Company was awarded the 'Quality Construction Award' from
Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd in the year, for its 'Outstanding
Performance and Super Quality Construction'.
1995 - The name was changed to Madhucon Projects Limited vide fresh
Ceritficate of Incorporation dated 10th April.
- The Company has entered into Memorandum of Understanding with
Bina Puri Holdings BHD, Malaysia for executing Highway.
- The Company has entered into an understanding with M/s Kilborn,
Canada for tendering and prequalification for setting up of Coal
Washery at Ananta - Bharatpur in Orissa and Sasti in Maharashtrs.
1996 - The Public Issue of 23,00,000 No. of equity shares of Rs.10/-
each for cash at a premium of Rs.20/- per share aggregating Rs.
1998 - The Company has got a contract from National Highways Authority
of India, Ministry of Surface Transport, Government of India, New
- The Company has been awarded a Tunnel work by Maharashtra Krishna
Valley Development Corporation.
- The Company has already promoted a new Joint Venture Company on
28th April with 40% equity participation in collaboration, by
name, MBN Anchored Earth Limited, jointly with Binapuri Holdings
BHD, and Anchored Earth SDN BHD both of Malaysia to undertake
construction of Bridges, Flyovers, Roads, and other Civil
Engineering activities by Anchored Earth Wall Technology, as per
collaboration agreement dated 27th October 1997.
1999 - The new joint venture company by name MBN Anchored Earth Ltd
promoted jointly with Binapuri Holdings BHD and Anchored Earth
SDN BHD have procured several orders in Andhra Pradesh, West
Bengal and Haryana.
- Shri N. Nageswar Rao ceased to be the Chairman, Managing Director and Director of the company on resignation. Shri S.V. Patwardhan has been co-opted as additional director and appointed as Managing Director.
-Madhucon Projects enters into agreement with APHB
-Madhucon join hands with NHAI for TN project