Mar 31, 2015
1. Terms / Voting Rights Attached to the Equity Shares
(a) The Paid up capital of the Company consists of only the Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- Each.
(b) Shareholders are entitled to one vote per share
(c) In the event of liquidation of the Company, The holder of the equity shares will be entitled to receive remaining assets of the company, after distribution of all preferential amounts. The distribution will be in proportion of the number of the equity shares held by the shareholder.
Mar 31, 2014
1. Related party disclosures: Related parties with whom transactions have taken place during the year: NIL
2. Previous year''s comparative figures have been regrouped / recasted wherever necessary.
3. The balances of sundry debtors, sundry creditors, Loans and advances are subject to confirmations or reconciliation from respective parties
Mar 31, 2011
1. The Company is in the process of obtaining the balance confirmations form Sundry Creditors and the balances of Loans and Advances. These are subject to adjustments / re-conciliations, if any, on receipt of confirmation.
2. As the Company's project has not yet commenced the commercial production, expenditure relatable to the project has been treated as pre-operative expenditure, to be capitalized on commencement of commercial production
3. As the project of the Company has not yet commenced the commercial production, furnishing of quantitative particulars of capacities, production, turnover etc is not applicable.
4. Previous year's figures has been regrouped and reclassified wherever necessary to confirm with the Current Year's classification.